5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for the 5th Gen RAM, available now.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

BThiesing

Reaction score
I switched over and glad I did its a very clean aggressive note no drone and a definite smile maker
Watched the video this afternoon, would love some footage from inside the cabin. Sounds great outside. Curious of the "no drone" design

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Watched the video this afternoon, would love some footage from inside the cabin. Sounds great outside. Curious of the "no drone" design
I should have some here in the next few days. Might just be audio because I had some issues with my GoPro staying in place while I was recording.

Submarine Chief BTS

Reaction score
I switched over and glad I did its a very clean aggressive note no drone and a definite smile maker
How is it going down the highway? I'm looking for a nice roar when I put my foot in it, but able to hold an easy conversation in the cab while rolling down the road. I was looking at the Borla Touring. The AWE caught my eye with their "no drone" claim.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How is it going down the highway? I'm looking for a nice roar when I put my foot in it, but able to hold an easy conversation in the cab while rolling down the road. I was looking at the Borla Touring. The AWE caught my eye with their "no drone" claim.
It’s quiet while you are cruising zero drone

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In this episode of ProductRundown, Dave explains the attributes that make the 0FG Catback Exhaust the last exhaust a 5th Gen RAM 1500 driver would ever need.

I’m sold. Gonna have to order this soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread