5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, i would love to hear from ram that they are not building mine and i have to reorder and would get a priority order for 2022 model.

Fabman75

Reaction score
Contacted Ram Chat this morning, they said my truck is in the shipping stage, no dealership eta. So I called my salesman, He was not working today but did answer and said truck was on its way down and was going to call me when it was a little closer(not sure if I believe that lol).......a little closer, ****......he has not called me once with an update...... so from when I ordered to it being on a train or even built is pretty dang close to me, its been over 12 weeks lol!!. But anyways, He said it should be delivered in next few days. I will find out more info tomorrow..........I'm in Ft. Lauderdale so I may get lucky enough to drive up to Lakeland (200 miles)on my way down to the Keys this weekend 🤣.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Mine (ordered 4/22) is being delivered to KY tomorrow! Almost 1 week after arriving at dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Contacted Ram Chat this morning, they said my truck is in the shipping stage, no dealership eta. So I called my salesman, He was not working today but did answer and said truck was on its way down and was going to call me when it was a little closer(not sure if I believe that lol).......a little closer, ****......he has not called me once with an update...... so from when I ordered to it being on a train or even built is pretty dang close to me, its been over 12 weeks lol!!. But anyways, He said it should be delivered in next few days. I will find out more info tomorrow..........I'm in Ft. Lauderdale so I may get lucky enough to drive up to Lakeland (200 miles)on my way down to the Keys this weekend 🤣.
That would be a nice drive in a new truck!

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Posted in order tracking thread, but my truck arrived at Mark Dodge today. Talking to Aaron on the phone, it sounded like the floor of the NY Stock Exchange in the background.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based on all of the orders/arrivals I’ve seen, I updated the spreadsheet that I’ve been using for 2021’s. I broke them down by trim, and it does appear that the bighorns are delivered a little faster on average, followed by the rebels.
The upper-right pattern of blue and green dots represent the following:
Blue - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to today)
Green - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to a make-believe delivery date that’s 10 days from now).
1626311294016.jpeg

brenan00

Reaction score
Not sure if I count, there are not too many of us May 2021 factory orders.
I ordered May 5th and my trucks last sighting was on Saturday in Clapper Missouri.
Not sure how it gets to Long Beach or Wilmington, then on a ship to Sand Island.
ETA is 8-13 to 8-25.

Users who are viewing this thread