5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

sgk

Reaction score
Do you have a "bed step" on your truck?
I didn't pay attention to that but im going to guess, no. I will be picking it up tomorrow and will definitely get back to you. I may even pass by tonight to see if its outside ready to go.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Only one I've seen in person was at the Houston Auto Show back in January...

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you thank you, took a bunch of photos but those pretty much sum it up. unless you care to see inside the ram boxes or the cargo dividers.
Hey @sgk I was just about to start a new thread but saw you mention the Rambox dividers here. Would you share a review on them, and maybe add some pics of how they go in and what the seperate compartments end up looking like?

I really want to just cut my own from plywood or plastic and might end up doing that, but if they work well I may just throw money at that problem.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey @sgk I was just about to start a new thread but saw you mention the Rambox dividers here. Would you share a review on them, and maybe add some pics of how they go in and what the seperate compartments end up looking like?

I really want to just cut my own from plywood or plastic and might end up doing that, but if they work well I may just throw money at that problem.

Several older posts on the cargo dividers here:
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/rambox.130/post-4690

sgk

Reaction score

whoops, that was a mistake on my part, I meant to say pictures of my ramboxes ore bed divider. I dont have the rambox interior dividers. Sorry about that, I'm a woodworker myself so I'll probably just make some at the shop, maybe stain them or just use some nicer wood just to fancy it up a little. If you like them I'll make you a set also, ill even engrave Ram or whatever you like on them.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
whoops, that was a mistake on my part, I meant to say pictures of my ramboxes ore bed divider. I dont have the rambox interior dividers. Sorry about that, I'm a woodworker myself so I'll probably just make some at the shop, maybe stain them or just use some nicer wood just to fancy it up a little. If you like them I'll make you a set also, ill even engrave Ram or whatever you like on them.
Thanks. Heck I would be more than satisfied with templates or just dimensions... of course I’ll have my ride soon hopefully as it just went KZ. (y) I’m excited to see your work... and since you are a woodworker I would be embarrassed to show you mine!

sgk

Reaction score
Thanks. Heck I would be more than satisfied with templates or just dimensions... of course I’ll have my ride soon hopefully as it just went KZ. (y) I’m excited to see your work... and since you are a woodworker I would be embarrassed to show you mine!
Now you're putting pressure on me, I'll try to make something nice to share, and If you like them ill send them your way, if not I will at least send you a drawing. I'm working with the same time-line as Ram so it may be 5-8 weeks (or 16 who really knows)

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now you're putting pressure on me, I'll try to make something nice to share, and If you like them ill send them your way, if not I will at least send you a drawing. I'm working with the same time-line as Ram so it may be 5-8 weeks (or 16 who really knows)
No pressure at all my man... maybe I’ll beat you to it if the train goes fast!

Spinar

Reaction score
hello all I recived mine sept 1 2019 sport blacked out with ram boxes

SAURKRT

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a 19' with a Rambox yet? I'm waiting on my truck as I'm still in D1 status and was wondering if any has shipped out yet?

I don't understand what happened (and I apologize if this has already been mentioned after umpteen pages which I didn't read) with the RamBox on a 6'4" bed???!

Really don't understand some of the directions RAM has taken in the last few years. MAJOR things like this, and no Regular Cabs?? Really? For decades a RC pickup was the standard - I bet 95% or more of trucks sold in the 70s -80s were such. Can't even get one now. Mind you, I don't want one, but it seems like they are cutting off a huge potential customer base. 8' bed regular cab truck is an immensely useful piece of equipment. Can't even get an 8' bed unless you go to a 2500.

Users who are viewing this thread