5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody have pics with the 2" lift without changing wheels and tires?

Midnight1988

Reaction score
Wow that looks perfect. Lift and tire size go perfectly. Nice job, for sure what I'm looking for as far as looks.

i think so as well! It took me a long time to research and make sure it was what I wanted. Even when I was at the tire shop I was like man I hope this works. The moment I saw one tire go one I was like“”

plimmy

Reaction score
Yep, Daystar and home-made links. 2” up in front and maybe a half inch up in rear. Used 1.25” hubcentric spacers, which is the same as the -12mm offset you are interested in. You shouldn’t have any trouble with 35’s. Only issues are that I broke the front right sensor mount, I think it’s because the nuts weren’t completely tightened above the spacers by the shop. Currently trying to figure out how to modify off the shelf mud flaps so they don’t rub. Have a thread about it all out there somewhere - Journey Toward a Bigger Rebel

I saw in the other thread about the rubbing issues? What was the cause of that?

JRadford43

Reaction score
i think so as well! It took me a long time to research and make sure it was what I wanted. Even when I was at the tire shop I was like man I hope this works. The moment I saw one tire go one I was like“”
Yes looks awesome. Any rubbing issues with that size tire on that lift?

Raminit

Reaction score
Here’s the level:
a00b9d5d9762112fb56d33488acefdda.jpg

But then you’ll want bigger rubber, at least 35 like JhRebel! these are 37, maybe a bit excessive

35a724f86eaaeb0421b03694975bc47f.jpg

Beautiful! I don’t think I can pull off 37’s the mpgs would kill me. I have a limited

69Sting

Reaction score
I haven’t had any issues. Even got under my truck today to show you the space I have. Hopefully it helps

Midnight1988,

With your level and larger tires, are you having any issues with features. Such as ACC or sensors. I am looking to do a level or all around 2 inch lift but I use my ACC regularly and don't want to make all the safety features or 1st world features unusable.

Thank you.

69Sting

clazer

Reaction score
I saw in the other thread about the rubbing issues? What was the cause of that?

After modifying the rear of the front fender well, no rub. However, I’m going to need to cut the husky mud flaps I bought to keep them from rubbing.

0f8ab11278eaf8c7f772c47f92f9f4fb.jpg

JRadford43

Reaction score
I haven’t had any issues. Even got under my truck today to show you the space I have. Hopefully it helps.

Thanks for the images, nice to see that there is no rubbing at all. Hows the ride with the fox shocks, seem to change the ride at all? Last question!

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I’m not sure tbh. I got it installed in July 2019.
Gotcha. I’m not sure when they updated the spacer so it’s hard to tell. I’m debating the lift but concerned about going to high. Any chance you’d be willing to grab some measurements? Center of wheel hub to fender front and back? Maybe a pic straight in from the side of you have time? I’d appreciate it, looks like the look I’m going for.

antwon412

Reaction score
Ready lift 2 inch spacer in the front with the UCAs. Only rubbing I had was on the aftermarket husky mudflaps which I have sent removed and not got around to modifying yet.
I have since added a one and a half inch spacer to the rear to lift it up. Once I install my bed slide my rear end was lower than my front which I think is just absolutely unacceptable.

I actually think it looks a lot better with the rear and lift it up. It looks like an actual lifted truck now. Between the initial factory 1 inch lift, 35 inch tire and now the basically 2 inch spacer lift, I am a whole lot taller than a regular 1500!

5720FBB7-F0FA-47DB-8A5A-75FF80785B09.jpeg CAF5B6A2-DB25-4199-A806-948ECE15B8EC.jpeg 79993825-0C1B-49A7-9422-9F7851FBAEEA.jpeg

NHjake98

Reaction score
Here's mine with Teraflex shocks all around and a Wulf 1'/2" spacer in the front with stock tires (for now) :)

Attachments

• Falcon3.jpg
    Falcon3.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 188

Users who are viewing this thread