5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any options out for rock rails/sliders yet?

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Been searching for awhile, but no one seems to have any yet. I'm surprised none came out for SEMA.

Tommy R

Reaction score
Anyone know of any other options out there? I need some sort of steps for my Rebel and it'd be great if I could get some true rocker protection, as well. I emailed White Knuckle Offroad to see if they're offering anything for the '19s yet.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Anyone know of any other options out there? I need some sort of steps for my Rebel and it'd be great if I could get some true rocker protection, as well. I emailed White Knuckle Offroad to see if they're offering anything for the '19s yet.

I emailed them awhile back and they never got back to me.

Randy Ellis did get back to me and was looking for a local truck in Phoenix to prototype. https://www.randyellisdesign.com/

Tommy R

Reaction score
I heard back from White Knuckle and they don't offer anything yet, but they may in the future. Considering I pick up customers from time to time I'll need a step that comes down pretty low. Most sliders won't suffice so I'll likely have to go with AMP and just be super careful when I'm offroad.

Pribilof

Reaction score
Cheaper to find a welder near you and have something fabbed to your specs

Tommy R

Reaction score
Cheaper to find a welder near you and have something fabbed to your specs

Personally, I'd built it myself, but I don't think you'd find a legit fabricator to do it for less than that with the cost of steel nowadays.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
If any of you are still interested in someone backing a direct-fit solution then let Vice know.

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this threads getting a little old but FYI I called vice directly to ask about if they had any plans for sliders and it was a negative. I thought I would check since I had already placed the winch mount order with them.
Still looking for something simple that doesn’t stick out as far as the white Knuckle units. I’m not going to crazy off road with this truck just with it’s length I think they are a must.

Fartknocker

Reaction score
I know this threads getting a little old but FYI I called vice directly to ask about if they had any plans for sliders and it was a negative. I thought I would check since I had already placed the winch mount order with them.
Still looking for something simple that doesn’t stick out as far as the white Knuckle units. I’m not going to crazy off road with this truck just with it’s length I think they are a must.
I know not exactly what younare looking for but i have Tyger star armor bats on my truck. Better than most and you dont see em.everywhere

Runningwithbeers

Reaction score
I've got them on my ram and been pretty happy with them. The driver's side is starting to rust a bit but Tyger is supposed to be sending me a replacement shortly looks like there was a pin hole left where it was welded.

60401537_10214388991939674_8087748285399302144_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread