5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Members Out There With Blue Streak?

hking

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but real world photos of the 2019 in Blue Streak are few and far between. Anyone care to share photos of their trucks if they have some?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see a Blue Streak Sport package in person, none locally yet.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

hking

Reaction score

hking

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see a Blue Streak Sport package in person, none locally yet.
i've been interested in a laramie sport in blue streak (would love a canadian sport but unfortuantely that isn't an option in the us lol)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i've been interested in a laramie sport in blue streak (would love a canadian sport but unfortuantely that isn't an option in the us lol)

A blue streak laramie sport is exactly what I want to see. I considered the Canadian sport, but it's unavailable with the 12 inch screen which is something I really want.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
That is a beautiful truck! Personally, my ideal color would be a shade in between the Patriot Blue and the Blue Streak, but both are gorgeous.

knightro84

Reaction score
I originally wanted blue streak, but when I placed my order back in October it wasn't available so I went with my #2 choice (Ivory). Blue streak really pops in the sun, such a great color!

geotex1

Reaction score
Saw a beautiful two-toned today that was Blue Streak prime and Granite Crystal the lower color. I don't know if it was factory or part of the customization the dealer did on the truck, which was also lifted and accessorized. Really liked the color combo!

Users who are viewing this thread