5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Members Out There With Blue Streak?

19 streak

Reaction score
Awesome look. Did you switch tires and level it? Or is that how the sport comes?

They are factory wheels but swapped tires out for a set of 305 50r 20 cooper zeon ltz. Truck is factory air ride. No level

cgraydotcom

Reaction score
They are factory wheels but swapped tires out for a set of 305 50r 20 cooper zeon ltz. Truck is factory air ride. No level
Thank you. I just got the black edition with those same wheels, no air ride tho. Will need the level kit, and shopping for tires. Did you paint the lugs? Mine are silver. I like the black better too.

19 streak

Reaction score
Thank you. I just got the black edition with those same wheels, no air ride tho. Will need the level kit, and shopping for tires. Did you paint the lugs? Mine are silver. I like the black better too.

I bought different lugs. My 18 sport came with chrome lugs and it drove me nuts so I had to replace them as well (wifes truck)

Users who are viewing this thread