5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another leveled Air Ride Ram

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just thought I would share as many others have done some pics and details of my leveled Ram. If not for this forum I wouldn’t have discovered the ‘work around’ to level my Limited. For anyone considering this Mod I would simply say go for it. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and the ride is like driving on a pillow....

Revel Links front only measuring 2.25 inches eye to eye.... truck is dead nuts level. I might try the rear links that came with the kit and bring up the rear 1/2”.

Daystar 2.5” Spacer up front.... drove for 2 weeks without these and links only and all I can say is night and day difference.

Toyo open country All terrains 295/60R20 on RBP 20x9 Rims with zero offset. All in all gives the truck an aggressive stance with a really comfortable ride and minimal road noise. Went for the chrome rims that looked a little like the OEM rims because my last truck was all blacked out and I wanted something different.

All air ride modes work as normal and all the pics are in the ‘normal’ setting. No rubbing in any mode.

Enjoy.....

notice that they are threaded.are they already present? :unsure: :unsure:

Woolnerc

Reaction score
Howdy all.. iv got a rwd longhorn crew cab short box.... I ordered the adjustable links.. I raised the front around an inch and lower the rear 1/2.. looks good and almost level, I'm happy with that.. also took some time to get the sight lean to driverside balanced out. I had the truck re aligned.. all this was at the cost of ofr2 level of the truck.. normal is ok and ofr1 is abit stiff.. but that's just the level I park the truck at or kerb crawl..
Can I use the day stars on a 2wd truck.. and can I use the current links ive got from revel. Since I'm lifting the front.. do I now have to lower the front to level so in not nose high..
What has brought this on is new tire shopping, either ridge grapplers, cooper at3 xlt. In either 285 60 20 or 285 65 20.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just leveled my 2019 Rebel with the revel links and daystars. I also switched out the UCA’s to the mopar loft arms. Love the ride and all works great. I did notice my links being off in position. Pics are of driver and passenger front. Driver side seems correct, passenger is a little off? Thoughts?

hey i saw that passenger side also.since you have that"daystar"are they really needed!!

plimmy

Reaction score
hey i saw that passenger side also.since you have that"daystar"are they really needed!!
I believe so to raise and not stress the bags. Also helps lessen the stiffness of the ride to make more stock

Razilla76

Reaction score
I just leveled my 2019 Rebel with the revel links and daystars. I also switched out the UCA’s to the mopar loft arms. Love the ride and all works great. I did notice my links being off in position. Pics are of driver and passenger front. Driver side seems correct, passenger is a little off? Thoughts?

What wheel/tire specs did you do with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread