5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Auto - No sound (youtube music as well as other apps)

smokieethabear

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a 24 Ram Laramie Hemi 12 inch Uconnect that I purchased back in June. Love everything about the truck until today. All of a sudden, Android auto (connected via bluetooth) will no longer play music from Youtube Music. Additionally, I noticed its not playing sound via any app (I remember before if I clicked on a video or something via an app, sound would be there). It was working just fine yesterday and before.

When I go into Uconnect phone settings and disconnect my Android auto connection to the phone and connect bluetooth phone media only, the sound will work. This is fine but at times, I need android auto navigation and still want to listen to music.

I've unpaired and repaired my device and still behaving the same. Anyone else have a similar issue that they had a resolution for and if so, please share.

I'll try my wife's phone tomorrow since I know hers worked in the truck before too.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back