5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Talking about luxury.

My truck is more comfortable than the wife’s BMW. Mine actually has more stuff than the BMW and it is top of the line.

Aint gonna race however!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bad comparison🤣
I mean not really.
My truck is full leather, HUD, large radio display, accent lighting, full roof sunroof, 360 degree cameras and even a camera for my review view mirror, air suspension, 22 inch rims.
I guess I am missing the DVD player, but I can play videos on my head unit if I want to
Luxury doesn't need to mean supercar or I spent $250k for this car\truck.
Can get an Infiniti for way cheaper then my Ram and it's an Luxury\sports car.
My truck is a luxury sports truck in it's current state. OEM it was just a luxury truck imo.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I mean not really.
My truck is full leather, HUD, large radio display, accent lighting, full roof sunroof, 360 degree cameras and even a camera for my review view mirror, air suspension, 22 inch rims.
I guess I am missing the DVD player, but I can play videos on my head unit if I want to
My truck is a luxury sports truck in it's current state. OEM it was just a luxury truck imo.
I mean, RAM did win MotorTrend Luxury vehicle of the year award a few years ago

Last edited:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My truck has everything an Escalade has... Not everyone drives a base trim Ram.
You seem to have a warped perception of Luxury at least when it comes to vehicles.
Luxury... 🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆 yep, pickup truck is just what I think of when I think "luxury" vehicle.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I mean not really.
Hell, I have half the stuff you do, and cloth seats. I still think it’s luxurious lol

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
A Laramie Longhorn even. That’s a real shot at the Limited.😲
Longhorn and Limited could can be optioned to have the same things, it's just a different inside color option. Longhorn is a Limited, Laramie Longhorn was an older name but a Longhorn never had an Laramie option package.
My Limiteds seats said Laramie Limited on the physical tag despite my truck just being a limited.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Longhorn and Limited could can be optioned to have the same things, it's just a different inside color option. Longhorn is a Limited, Laramie Longhorn was an older name but a Longhorn never had an Laramie option package.
My Limiteds seats said Laramie Limited on the physical tag despite my truck just being a limited.
Luxury....... 🤣😆.... 😄...😅.... Whew! That's a good one.

Just because you maxed your credit limit and took that last $694 out of your savings to buy it, does not make it a luxury vehicle.

Dewey

Reaction score
3.21’s provide the ultimate luxury.

Back on track😛

Dewey

Reaction score
I don’t know Dewey all that up shifting and downshifting while on the highway sometimes spilled my caramel macchiato. Never had that happen in my 3.92 truck.
All that extra torque with the 3.92 will send that caramel macchiato flying right to the back of your cab.😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread