5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@SnowBlaZR2 for the win!

I was slacking off buying a cooler and not paying attention. Cabelas has the Lifetime Performance 65 quart on sale for $151 so I had to grab one.

You 3.21 guys need not bother. Walmart has these just so your trucks can handle the haul....

55887e5e-c2f1-4270-9883-bb9e417e8e5d.9f41bfdc4b1c11ab7ca316d82d5fc428.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All glory to the mods for locking the freedom convoy thread. I might have been over there and missed @KWKSLVR throwing me that softball.

Now on to 3k!

patriot-fight.gif

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
All glory to the mods for locking the freedom convoy thread. I might have been over there and missed @KWKSLVR throwing me that softball.

Now on to 3k!

patriot-fight.gif
Heck, it will be locked far sooner than the 3k mark. Off topic threads are censored and locked in the off topic section. Don't get your hopes up.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Heck, it will be locked far sooner than the 3k mark. Off topic threads are censored and locked in off topic. Don't get your hopes up.
Probably should've been one member locked out of that thread rather than everyone.

But, what do I know, my application to be a moderator was rejected. :LOL:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
@SnowBlaZR2 for the win!

I was slacking off buying a cooler and not paying attention. Cabelas has the Lifetime Performance 65 quart on sale for $151 so I had to grab one.

You 3.21 guys need not bother. Walmart has these just so your trucks can handle the haul....

View attachment 125917
Can you get this for me and drop it off at my house? Don’t think I can haul it

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Probably should've been one member locked out of that thread rather than everyone.

But, what do I know, my application to be a moderator was rejected. :LOL:
The thread had gotten out of hand. Even I stopped posting because it was getting bad. Just be happy there was I ky one person put in timeout over the comments there.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The thread had gotten out of hand. Even I stopped posting because it was getting bad. Just be happy there was I ky one person put in timeout over the comments there.
Yea it was. There was no end in sight.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, back to that. Any of y'all around Columbus? Saw about 7-8 5th gens while we were out and about today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread