5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!
We are pretty excited to have joined this forum!
Normally I put up an introductory post first but our vendor section has not yet been put up and this may be the wrong place to post this but I wanted to share some information about what we are bringing to this forum!

We will occasionally be offering group buys, posting product spotlights, and guides to selecting the proper product. If you have any service-related issues don't hesitate to PM me either

I wanted to get this posted to let you know, that one elusive item that people have been trying to get for a while, the AMP Research Power steps, I have 8 currently in stock for the 2019+ 5th Gens!
Shoot me a PM or email at [email protected] and I'll get you a quote with our forum special pricing!

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not an introductory post, more of an introductory sales pitch :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see what you will be bringing.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not an introductory post, more of an introductory sales pitch :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see what you will be bringing.
Hopefully they get our spot put up soon then I can get the appropriate intro post put up, just so happened to see that these were available and figured why not haha
Thank you for the welcome!

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put some of these on my truck (from RealTruck) and gotta say I love them. (I added the extra switch for manual override. Yeah, real happy.)

Users who are viewing this thread