5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

shbates1969

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the Chrome are out of stock?

Since the chrome are out of stock, does that leave us with the only choice of the black or jet black? Just curious if you would know. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gs72174

Reaction score
Since the chrome are out of stock, does that leave us with the only choice of the black or jet black? Just curious if you would know. Thank you

Have you tried responding to the email that the code was sent in and asking this question? When the code wasn’t working earlier, I responded to the email and asked about the code and I got an answer back quickly. So it seems like Alpharex is checking their emails frequently right now.

shbates1969

Reaction score
Have you tried responding to the email that the code was sent in and asking this question? When the code wasn’t working earlier, I responded to the email and asked about the code and I got an answer back quickly. So it seems like Alpharex is checking their emails frequently right now.

I will try that thanks

Aykillah

Reaction score
No ETA on the Chrome. Options are the Black or Jet Black.

Last edited:

Gs72174

Reaction score
Got my tracking already, thanks alpharex!!
That’s good to hear. My order was being processed as of 10:30 this morning. I’m still waiting for email to say the lights have been shipped. What color did you get and when are the lights supposed to be delivered?

Moe1962

Reaction score
Got my tracking number this morning and it should be here by Monday. FEDEX is supposed to update that once they pick it up from the seller.

Mksrt

Reaction score
I ordered 5 minutes after getting the code. On 4/27 got an email at 3:25pm on 4/28 with a tracking suppose to be here monday. CA to NY.
*black* pro’s

Gs72174

Reaction score
I ordered 5 minutes after getting the code. On 4/27 got an email at 3:25pm on 4/28 with a tracking suppose to be here monday. CA to NY.
*black* pro’s

I ordered as soon as the code started working but I guess the jet blacks aren’t in stock or something because I still haven’t gotten tracking info.

Has anyone who ordered the jet blacks gotten tracking info?

Chaser1080

Reaction score
I havnt received an email with a code yet. Maybe they’re sending them in order of when deposits were put in? I’ll call in a little bit.

Gs72174

Reaction score
I havnt received an email with a code yet. Maybe they’re sending them in order of when deposits were put in? I’ll call in a little bit.
I was #10 on the list and got my code Monday night.

Sebass85

Reaction score
I ordered the Jet Black assemblies Monday night and haven’t gotten a tracking number as of yet.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
These lights have a white "bar" or "separator" that goes across the light, both vertically and horizontally. I'm not fond of the white there, is it possible to have that color changed to chrome or something?

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
I ordered Jet Black Monday Night and they shipped yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread