5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

shbates1969

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I am getting condensation on the driver side headlight? It did start raining while bolting the grill and facial back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I contacted ALPHA REX about the condensation in the drivers side headlight.
Which has fried the circuit board for the led/DRL light. I love the headlights. I am so glad I swapped out the halogens to LEDs. but I feel so crippled (embarrassed )going down the road at night with the headlights lights on. Back order 6-8 weeks. Lucky me the only ram owner that has encountered this problem.

Swayze

Reaction score
Well I contacted ALPHA REX about the condensation in the drivers side headlight.
Which has fried the circuit board for the led/DRL light. I love the headlights. I am so glad I swapped out the halogens to LEDs. but I feel so crippled (embarrassed )going down the road at night with the headlights lights on. Back order 6-8 weeks. Lucky me the only ram owner that has encountered this problem.

Well, now I’ve had an issue too. Could have been since I installed them, but I didn’t notice till yesterday. One of my corner marker LED’s doesn’t work.
I was rather unimpressed with the “warranty” process, which was for me to contact them in 6-8weeks and they’ll ship me a replacement.
the wait time I understand, especially right after a group buy, but the fact that the burden is on me to guess when they might be back in stock leaves me less than impressed

Attachments

• CC7203A9-1C3E-41FD-AD2C-373CD7D0C47D.png
    CC7203A9-1C3E-41FD-AD2C-373CD7D0C47D.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 123

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, now I’ve had an issue too. Could have been since I installed them, but I didn’t notice till yesterday. One of my corner marker LED’s doesn’t work.
I was rather unimpressed with the “warranty” process, which was for me to contact them in 6-8weeks and they’ll ship me a replacement.
the wait time I understand, especially right after a group buy, but the fact that the burden is on me to guess when they might be back in stock leaves me less than impressed

Wow!!!! I couldn’t believe they had the nerve to respond and say 6-8 weeks. Damn. Seriously if all this was known I don’t think the group buy would of went well.

Swayze

Reaction score
Wow!!!! I couldn’t believe they had the nerve to respond and say 6-8 weeks. Damn. Seriously if all this was known I don’t think the group buy would of went well.

Yeah, that was my thought too... I understand delays and covid slowing down production and all of that, but I really felt shrugged off. I didn’t expect to get a proper response via instagram messenger but I thought they’d give me a contact name/number to pass the info along to or something.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, that was my thought too... I understand delays and covid slowing down production and all of that, but I really felt shrugged off. I didn’t expect to get a proper response via instagram messenger but I thought they’d give me a contact name/number to pass the info along to or something.

Everyone using that Covid excuse. Listen it’s horrible that you can’t make business plans to have stock just in case warranty issues arrive. It’s embarrassing or should be to tell someone to get back with me in 6-8 weeks really? What if the issue was really pressing and one headlight doesn’t work?

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everyone using that Covid excuse. Listen it’s horrible that you can’t make business plans to have stock just in case warranty issues arrive. It’s embarrassing or should be to tell someone to get back with me in 6-8 weeks really? What if the issue was really pressing and one headlight doesn’t work?

I guess you could always put your factory headlight back in. :rolleyes:

But it still crazy that they do not carry better inventory than that. :(o_O

Perhaps they have sold out because they have become popular among the Halogen RAM Truck owners. :unsure:

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess you could always put your factory headlight back in. :rolleyes:

But it still crazy that they do not carry better inventory than that. :(o_O

Perhaps they have sold out because they have become popular among the Halogen RAM Truck owners. :unsure:

Ha you would have to put stock back in. Mine are working fine but damn I had to say something hearing hearing that get back in 6-8 weeks.

shbates1969

Reaction score

My marker light is also out on the Driver side though which is the side I have condensation. I thought it was out,due to the condensation. Maybe runs off the same circuit board not sure. I really feel you on the 6-8 weeks.

Last edited:

shbates1969

Reaction score
Patiently been waiting on the end of July for the replacement for my condensation driver-side headlight. Now the moisture has burned out my LED/DRL tube. Now they’re talking about mid August. Not as much and email or nothing. I almost went with the nova but I don’t like the quad lights. Wow it’s got to get better. Thank you for letting me vent.

shbates1969

Reaction score
My headlight should be finally arriving tomorrow.
I am so glad. Then can I embarrass him riding around with a tube burn out

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My headlight should be finally arriving tomorrow.
I am so glad. Then can I embarrass him riding around with a tube burn out

Awful customer service is all I can say.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sad to hear of the issues with these as I really like the way they look and was thinking of getting a pair. Will probably wait now

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sad to hear of the issues with these as I really like the way they look and was thinking of getting a pair. Will probably wait now

Make no mistake had I known this I would have stayed away hoping I don’t have issues

DONZILLA

Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

View attachment 52131
I wish I had joined earlier love the lights!

shbates1969

Reaction score
Finally both of my headlights are working correctly and I love them. The DRL lights are awesome. I am so glad I replace the halogen with LED lights. Did the headlights, fog lights and interior lights it’s like a whole new truck. Thank you AlphaRex.

ethemartian

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in that I've also not had any issues with my headlights since the group buy...I had some ebay headlights on the previous gen that got condensation and I had to take them out and had to bake them and reseal the whole headlight...I dont expect the same to happen to these as the quality seems allot better.

I am not impressed that they told you guys to call back in 8 weeks...how hard it is to make an excel spreadsheet with part number and customer contact info so you can contact them back/ship them when they get back in stock?

Users who are viewing this thread