5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpha OBD options list.

Notalent

Reaction score
So I’m wondering if anyone with a bighorn truck can share thier as built list in alpha OBD. I have a 2022 ram 3500, I had a shop turn off my TPMS, they accidentally changed something to do with my tailgate module and now my tailgate will not open due to a lack of communication. The dealer is lost which isn’t a surprise at all, the shop did not pull a config list to be able to set things back if they messed anything up so I’m kinda screwed right now and would like to be able to open my tailgate. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can't the dealer perform a restore vehicle config and put it a back to factory settings?

Notalent

Reaction score
I’ve asked them to do that 3 times and apparently that is beyond their comprehension as to why I want it to have a as built configuration restored to it

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve asked them to do that 3 times and apparently that is beyond their comprehension as to why I want it to have a as built configuration restored to it
How far is the next nearest dealer? I would fire the one you have been going to.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m wondering if anyone with a bighorn truck can share thier as built list in alpha OBD. I have a 2022 ram 3500, I had a shop turn off my TPMS, they accidentally changed something to do with my tailgate module and now my tailgate will not open due to a lack of communication. The dealer is lost which isn’t a surprise at all, the shop did not pull a config list to be able to set things back if they messed anything up so I’m kinda screwed right now and would like to be able to open my tailgate. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.
They either disabled the BCM switch sense input, or the release output. Check these settings:
CBC Config I/O: Trunk/Flipper Glass Relay Switch Signal Input Present- YES

CBC Config I/O: Connector F Pin 4: Trunk/Flipper Glass Relay Output Present- YES

CBC Config I/O Usage: Connector G Pin 8: Trunk/Flipper Glass/Liftgate Release Outside Handle Switch/Upfitter Combined Function- OUTSIDE MOUNTED SWITCH

CBC Config I/O Usage: Connector F Pin 4: Trunk/Flipper Glass Relay Release Usage (IP Decklid Switch SIG on L's)- TRUNK/LIFTGATE RELEASE

Users who are viewing this thread