5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Weather Floor Mats

skol

Reaction score

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Under seat storage Husky Liner fits with the Mopar Mats?

I’ve seen pictures of people with it on here somewhere. It does overlap the Mopar mats and sits on top of them. The people who have it say it works fine but to me it doesn’t match up and the OCD in me doesn’t like how it looks.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Under seat storage Husky Liner fits with the Mopar Mats?
Yeah it does work as Rampat said but overlaps slightly.

Might sell mine since I put bigger things in my back seat and it does limit me slightly for my personal uses.

23646 23647

skol

Reaction score
Yeah it does work as Rampat said but overlaps slightly.

Might sell mine since I put bigger things in my back seat and it does limit me slightly for my personal uses.

View attachment 23646 View attachment 23647

Looks nice. I think I got the wrong mats now that I’m looking at yours. My mats have a big lip on the back end, under where the front of the seat ends. Yours are flat all the way around.

skol

Reaction score
Looks nice. I think I got the wrong mats now that I’m looking at yours. My mats have a big lip on the back end, under where the front of the seat ends. Yours are flat all the way around.

43ea138152ccc9be1eab95cebcb1512e.jpg

skol

Reaction score
Thats weird - never seen that before.

Yeah I’m pretty bummed. I’m wondering if it’s for a previous model or the quad cab. Might have to cut it to make it flatter so I can fit the storage bin there

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty bummed. I’m wondering if it’s for a previous model or the quad cab. Might have to cut it to make it flatter so I can fit the storage bin there

Those are for the quad cab. Same thing happened to me. I made the dealer replace them.

skol

Reaction score
Those are for the quad cab. Same thing happened to me. I made the dealer replace them.

Lol. That sucks. I bought these afterwards. I’m guessing they won’t replace it

Tac747

Reaction score
Lol. That sucks. I bought these afterwards. I’m guessing they won’t replace it
Correct that these are for the quad. Mine look exactly like that and blend perfectly with the notches under the back seat. If you ordered them for a crew cab and they sent the quad cab mats then they should swap them out as it is their fault, not yours.

skol

Reaction score
Correct that these are for the quad. Mine look exactly like that and blend perfectly with the notches under the back seat. If you ordered them for a crew cab and they sent the quad cab mats then they should swap them out as it is their fault, not yours.

Honestly I’m not even sure if I ordered it wrong myself. Plus it was back in December when I did order them.

Tac747

Reaction score
Skol; Just clean them up, take them back and tell them you just got around to putting them in and you noticed they were for a quad cab and you would like to exchange them for the right ones. They should have check the PN against your vin, the dealer I use checks everything against the VIN. The worst they can do is say no, but if they swap them it saves you the price of buying new ones.

brikozy

Reaction score
I love these mats, they seem to be nice quality, but I don't like how much I have to bend them to access the RamBins in the floor...

TwoLoons

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rampat, post: 133720, member: 9143"
If anyone needs Mopar ones for a Quad Cab I have a brand new set. Dealer gave them to me on accident and I have a Crew Cab. They shipped me the correct ones and didn’t ask for the Quad Cab ones back.
[/QUOTE]
Do you still have the quad floor mats? Let me know what you want for them. I'm located in Duluth, MN so it may be a hassle to ship them.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rampat, post: 133720, member: 9143"
If anyone needs Mopar ones for a Quad Cab I have a brand new set. Dealer gave them to me on accident and I have a Crew Cab. They shipped me the correct ones and didn’t ask for the Quad Cab ones back.
Do you still have the quad floor mats? Let me know what you want for them. I'm located in Duluth, MN so it may be a hassle to ship them.
[/QUOTE]

I still have them. Make me an offer. I’m in Boca Raton, I can try to get a shipping quote.

Xmetal

Reaction score
Always used Weatertech. They work great for what they are supposed to do, which is protect the floor. But rubber mats always look dirty. I've hosed them, scrubbed them, and never seem to get all the dirt out.

RAM#2

Reaction score
What is everyone using for floor mats in there truck? I’ve herd weather techs up in here in Canada are good and I’ve herd huskey liners are good as well, any suggestions?
I had Weather Techs liners for my 2013 RAM and thought they were good... I was going to return to them for my 2019 RAM and balked at the price tag. I picked up Smartliners for about 2/3s the cost and I LOVE Them. Much more coverage to include overlapping where the carpet ends and the trim begins. ALSO the fit is much more accurate and cleaner than the Weather Techs did in my earlier RAM.

BlckDT

Reaction score
I had Weather Techs liners for my 2013 RAM and thought they were good... I was going to return to them for my 2019 RAM and balked at the price tag. I picked up Smartliners for about 2/3s the cost and I LOVE Them. Much more coverage to include overlapping where the carpet ends and the trim begins. ALSO the fit is much more accurate and cleaner than the Weather Techs did in my earlier RAM.

I reviewed the Maxliner set (don't google search "smartliners" and go to the first link thinking its Smartlinerpad . com). LOL.

For the 19' RAM 1500 Crew Cab Bench Seat. It looks great and I love how it covers the foot sill area. My question is the ram box storage. Is the 2nd row cut out to accommodate the Ram Box's or do you have to lift the whole liner up?

maxliner_Ram19.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread