5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Weather Floor Mats

Fourtytee

Reaction score
What is everyone using for floor mats in there truck? I’ve herd weather techs up in here in Canada are good and I’ve herd huskey liners are good as well, any suggestions?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anyone needs Mopar ones for a Quad Cab I have a brand new set. Dealer gave them to me on accident and I have a Crew Cab. They shipped me the correct ones and didn’t ask for the Quad Cab ones back.

russ

Reaction score
i put in weather tech they are best floor mats to fit perfect in all the different trucks that i have owned

russ

Reaction score
weather tech the best fitting in any truck I've ever owned

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Weathertech. They are great. Fit well and easy to clean. I only wish they covered the door sills completely so dirty foot prints are only on the mat, not half on the sill. Don’t know if other brands do or not because the bottom of the door storage compartments might not allow it.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...I just watched to the two Maxliner videos above and they cover the rear door sills the same amount as the Weathertech. So it’s probably the most coverage a closed door will allow.

From the Mopar mat pics I saw they don’t cover the sills at all but in my opinion they do look the best with that Ram head.

Last edited:

skol

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Under seat storage Husky Liner fits with the Mopar Mats?

Users who are viewing this thread