5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things Firearms thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
images

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Such little understanding. It's sad really.

Yea, there is no registry huh? What is the serial number for? The records that are not supposed to be kept by law exist. I have no doubt they do.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll wait till something is official before changing anything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should probably just go ahead and pull the trigger (pun intended) on the one and only pistol I have sitting in draft for SBR on e-file. Already engraved anyway. They already have me "registered" on a bunch of other NFA stuff, why not just beat the rush (don't care if it's free then.)

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
The whole thing is ridiculous. Suppressors and SBRs don’t need to be regulated.
And if they are not, it would be a bloodbath in the street. Just ask any CNN "reporter". I mean an AK with a 10 inch barrel is so much easier to conceal than something like a Springfield Hellcat. And people could sit on rooftops with a 300 Win Mag and shoot people in complete silence.

Even more importantly the government would not get thier money. Kind of strange how paying $200 suddenly makes everything safe.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Welcome to the club.

California has had a "Assault Weapons" ban for a few decades now, and guess what, the number one selling long gun in the state is the AR-15. I have two myself.

You just need to pay for accessories to make it featureless, which funny enough makes them look even more aggressive then stock, but hey, it makes them safer somehow right clueless government???

Stupid requirements on barrel size, even a pistol or vertical grip on specific types of rifles, because of how they look, sad to see it spreading around. But as mentioned, spending more money by the law abiding owner "fixes it", interesting how that works.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread