5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things Firearms thread

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't see any firearm threads, so here is one for all things firearms.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up some more mags on sale.

NRitland2

Reaction score
I have the same buttstocks, I’m a huge fan. Mine are setup with 2X7s and 3X9s mainly for coyotes.
Just helped a friend take a few out. They’ve been terrorizing his chicken coop

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Coyotes kill a lot of deer fawns, and actually some adult deer on my farm. Fights on.
I was at work a while back and a doe ran out of the woods at full speed for no reason...so I thought. About 15-20 seconds later a baby coyote ran out of the woods chasing after the doe. Little predators from day one.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ill take some photos when I head down to help my buddy again… we haven’t gotten any that big
I think that is a big older male. Most I’ve seen are a lot smaller also. They always look bigger than they actually are do to all that hair though. I did however have a run in with a large dark male this fall while I was out.

NRitland2

Reaction score
I think that is a big older male. Most I’ve seen are a lot smaller also. They always look bigger than they actually are do to all that hair though. I did however have a run in with a large dark male this fall while I was out.
He stand up to you or take off

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He stand up to you or take off
I was on my tractor and he just sat there for a while when I stopped the tractor about 50 yards away when I topped a hill (didn’t sit there long enough however). I have a cab on the tractor so they are not afraid of that as much as a 4 wheeler or atv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online