5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirBags - Timber Grove vs AirLift 5000 Ultimate Plus+

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like your setup, perhaps one day! I work on the road quite a few weeks of the year, so my RV is more of a rolling office.

And if I'm being honest I do enjoy my showers, even if they're only 20 seconds at the end of a hot sweaty day. I've become such a campground snob these days and refuse to use the facilities there, but if you've seen what I've seen ... I'd rather use a shovel and a dark hole at that point.
oh i do feel you on that.
to me because i'm currently up north so showers are not THAT of importance to me lol but when i'm in the desert back home... well, that's what the shower tent attached to the side is for. I also got a water tank and a battery powered shower head. perfect for when it's over 90s outside. oh, and I also got a diesel heater and portable AC too. I am actually considering Ecoflow Wave 2, both AC and heater in one running on electricity instead of fuel. Only downside with my setup is the outdoor shower/ toilet, but so far that hasn't been an issue just yet.

next build, if I retire from boogieing, will be a van of some sort. I prefer to get to the living quarter without getting out. OR, a retired military truck and do a complete build with habitat on it. one of my campground neighbor is a couple from Europe and they have a Mercedes monster truck they got in Europe. That thing costs over $2M now and they've been on the road in it for 2 years already and not stopping!

if I still do boogie, it will be same setup on a power wagon on Carli Dominator kit or Thuren custom tuned suspension package.

2020 Rebel

Reaction score
well... i got nothing you want to hear to say if you are continuing down that path. i have nothing nice to say to people who mickey mouse things.
So if I buy the 620 and a brand new bouncy set of Timbrens or Mr Steve's ASAM, dink around on some local roads getting to some fire roads locally that get me to some campspots locally while I look for a 2500 to carry the 620 you're going to be the boogieman with nothing nice to say? Well don't say it then. I am curious what Mickey Mouse has to do with all this though?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread