5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Air conditioning performance TRX VS Ram 1500 ‘ TRX Owners’

kliffy77

Reaction score
Awood05 do the 6.2 & 5.7 share the same compressor? It could be a factor! That said after clamping the hose on my 19 Rebel it became exactly as cold as my TRX!

Last edited:

macdonaldsheri

Reaction score
Plan to install a new air con into my truck. This one's been serving me for ages, but nothing lasts forever, you know. It's just impossible for me to drive without AC in my region due to its hellish heat. So now I read about different models, but there're so many of them. Idk which one to choose. Fortunately, my friend told me about air conditioning contractor. Going to consult with them. But I'm also interested to know your opinion. Maybe you can give me some advice or any of you have ever faced with such situation before? Will be really grateful for your feedback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread