5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Upgraded Reverse Lights

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have a reverse light solution? Seems like the reverse lights are pretty meh on my pickup. Looking for some more brightness. Looked at the under tailgate lights, but I don't want the brake and turn signals. Just bright reverse lights.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Best of luck with your reverse lights.

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
We at Dark Dune are about to release a reverse light bracket setup in the next few weeks that will fit all 5th Gen RAMs. The brackets can fit 2×6inch light bars. They are geared towards the offroading style so a quite heavy duty with multiple anchor points. Direct bolt on fitment, laser cut and powder coated. You can view them in more detail here; https://www.dark-dune.com/collections/ram/products/ram-1500-reverse-light-brackets

Attachments

• IMG_20220301_135449_963.jpg
    IMG_20220301_135449_963.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 126

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We at Dark Dune are about to release a reverse light bracket setup in the next few weeks that will fit all 5th Gen RAMs. The brackets can fit 2×6inch light bars. They are geared towards the offroading style so a quite heavy duty with multiple anchor points. Direct bolt on fitment, laser cut and powder coated. You can view them in more detail here; https://www.dark-dune.com/collections/ram/products/ram-1500-reverse-light-brackets

Will they work with the MFT and the center step?

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

So $195 for just the brackets and still have to buy the lights?

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you just wire it into the trailer plug?
Yep, very simple. Her is how I mounted mine.
I also have a Court adapter ready with plugs, just need to wire the light to them. If you want it, let me know.

back.jpg

byebyebowtie

Reaction score
I have the VLEDs licence plate frame and its bright as hell. Though i do like the in the sensor trim option that's listed above too.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I was just about to order some sort of lights to increase the reverse lighting last night and I didn't get a chance before I left work. When I got home I was fiddling with the cargo lamp button and realized that it will turn on the lights in reverse and it made a huge difference in lighting. I don't think I am even going to bother installing lights now. I do not have the led cargo light. I will note that I also have the trailer mirrors with the lights in them as well and maybe they also helped, but it lit everything up nicely. I'll try and get pictures next time I drive in the dark (if I remember).

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are releasing some back up light options for people running our rear tow hook brackets and for the TRX (they mount to the rear tow hooks). At the request of a customer on here, we are also working on some other options for people not running rear tow hooks. Keep an eye on our vendor page on here to see them when they drop. Thank you all for the support. This forum has been great!
99E578EF-54A0-4EAB-9DE0-009DC2BFFEE6.JPG IMG_0454.jpg 1ACBDA2A-851C-4B67-A35A-46BA974CD2E5.JPG IMG_0482.PNG IMG_20220308_100230_01.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online