5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket setups for running boards

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Looks great! Sorry one last question, did you have to trim your factory lugs at all for the spacers, or was there enough clearance behind the wheels? Thanks again.
No trimming required. The factory Laramie wheels have pockets between each bolt hole. So the portion of the stud that sticks through the spacer fits in that pocket. I verified this before ordering because I wasnt cutting the studs. Also I didn't want a 2" spacer because that's just too much IMO.

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
No trimming required. The factory Laramie wheels have pockets between each bolt hole. So the portion of the stud that sticks through the spacer fits in that pocket. I verified this before ordering because I wasnt cutting the studs. Also I didn't want a 2" spacer because that's just too much IMO.
I couldn’t agree more on 2”. I heard the rebel had deep enough pockets, but had heard conflicting on the Laramie stock wheels. I appreciate your responses, have definitely helped make some decisions I’ve been going back and forth on for a while. Again, beautiful truck, and thanks for the inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread