5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a 1,563 year generation...the next gen Tundra!

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think painting the center of the front bumper would help the look of the grill. Just like how I dislike the chrome grill and bumper or the all black grills for the ram. The tundra needs some more body color on the front.
Yeah...they obviously didn't take note of what happened with the 2019 Camaro!

Zig10

Reaction score
At least the heated and cooled seats have physical buttons... That drives me nuts in my truck.

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Their inspiration....?
0435db70e9bddc93ac3abdc61e8aa01e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At least the Charge Air Cooler shouldn't heat soak with that huge grille wearing a Hulk Hogan moustache.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t the frontier a mid-size though? Not sure it’s in the same class

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Its an ugly truck, but I could deal with the looks if it was outfitted with some off-road accessories and blacked out.

The interior is a huge improvement over the previous Generation.

pensfan

Reaction score
Kill it with fire. Toyota needs new stylists. They seem to thrive on goofy looks.
This thing make the Silverado 1500 look good and equals the Chevy 2500 for the ugliest truck crown.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kill it with fire. Toyota needs new stylists. They seem to thrive on goofy looks.
This thing make the Silverado 1500 look good and equals the Chevy 2500 for the ugliest truck crown.
I’ve been wondering how that conversation went when the design team unfurled this new look.
Executives: It looks stupid
Designers: No, it’s bold
Executives: Wut?
Designers: Trust us.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been wondering how that conversation went when the design team unfurled this new look.
Executives: It looks stupid
Designers: No, it’s bold
Executives: Wut?
Designers: Trust us.
They nailed it. What “it” is, no one knows.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They nailed it. What “it” is, no one knows.

They definitely nailed something; looks like they dropped its front repeated onto a guard rail.

It it was a teenager we'd be telling it to shut up and stop screaming for attention.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just randomly stumbled upon a new tundra at a dealer a few minutes ago. I’m not going to lie, that trim level and pastel color make that truck look pretty sexy. I know a lot of people will probably disagree with me on that though.
288498F8-3CF7-489A-A357-7236F7AE94F8.jpeg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just randomly stumbled upon a new tundra at a dealer a few minutes ago. I’m not going to lie, that trim level and pastel color make that truck look pretty sexy. I know a lot of people will probably disagree with me on that though.
View attachment 116171
Oh, no. I totally agree. Those are sweet trucks. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I was shopping for truck.

Users who are viewing this thread