5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AERO EXHAUST - AT3030XL DIRECT FIT PERFORMANCE MUFFLER (MODERATE SOUND)

Magnumb

Reaction score
This is what I’m after, just more than stock, but not a lot.

The question is will this mess with my ANC? I must be getting old because I frigging love that feature.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
No. Again, mine is dead quiet while cruising....at any speed. It wakes up only when you get aggressive with the throttle. Im sure the ANC still compensates.

However, I dont think the ANC will compensate enough for the stupid straight pipe, pop pop sh!t.... :mad:

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Damn, it looks like there was a 10% price increase. Welcome to inflation at its best. Buy it direct before they have to add sales tax. Still worth every penny for a SS 304 product.

bryman

Reaction score
Just curious - anyone know where these mufflers are made? Also, does it come with a new flange gasket?

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Supposedly in the States.
Just curious - anyone know where these mufflers are made? Also, does it come with a new flange gasket?
I thought they are made here in the US. NO flange gasket comes with it. You can re-use the original...

bryman

Reaction score
20220429_123529.jpg
I just found out the hard way - both the muffler and the tips are Made in China (shown on the boxes labels). The muffler definitely looks like it is made in China with sloppy welds, uneven finish that looks nothing like the quality on the website pics. The tips have scratches, chips, and sloppy AE laser etching on top. I am sure for some people it would be good enough, but at this price point I won't accept it. Waiting to hear back about the return procedure - I bought them direct from Aero Exhaust.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
View attachment 128083
I just found out the hard way - both the muffler and the tips are Made in China (shown on the boxes labels). The muffler definitely looks like it is made in China with sloppy welds, uneven finish that looks nothing like the quality on the website pics. The tips have scratches, chips, and sloppy AE laser etching on top. I am sure for some people it would be good enough, but at this price point I won't accept it. Waiting to hear back about the return procedure - I bought them direct from Aero Exhaust.
Well sh!t. Mine wasn't as polished as all the web site pics. That I noticed. They must have moved production over their. I watched a SEMA video and I swear he said they were made here. That's why I bought it. I'm so sick of this China sh!t. These communists are slowly taking over this country with the help of the a$$holes in DC.

bryman

Reaction score
Here are some pics of what you can expect. In fairness, they did give me 3 options on what to do. I chose to return for a refund. Borla Touring catback on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread