5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Dual Climate?

BiohazardousPoo

Reaction score
Just following the thread. Looks like there has been success with doing this conversion or am I wrong?

dean.fritz10

Reaction score
Does any one know the digi-key part # of the connector that goes to the temp sensor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyC1994

Reaction score
just finished doing it last weekend, works great, accept for it is only a single zone automatic not a dual zone. In order to go dual zone, there is a lot of modification to the ac system gotta add mode doors and etc.
Is there a video or do you have a step by step process to it?

Alptbird

Reaction score
I read through this thread and figured it out from there. There is an infotainment video on YouTube that can get you down the road. But infotainment sends a specific BCM programmer. But look through the thread it is all here

Drowe218

Reaction score
I read through this thread and figured it out from there. There is an infotainment video on YouTube that can get you down the road. But infotainment sends a specific BCM programmer. But look through the thread it is all here
I don’t see anyone here mention what climate control system they started with, will this work with a tradesman manual climate control system if I get the two sensors and the harness for single zone? And program it with alfa?

rmiller

Reaction score
If anyone has gone from the 5" to the 8.4" This is the number you need to replace the bezel so you don't have all the extra controls you won't use. OEM 68370124AB this will give you your radio controls and your single air dials.
Also one thing I was told that on the Heavy Duty trucks is that most of the wiring is there, unless it has its own harness for that option. So far I found if it comes on the truck as an option, it can be done with a little research.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread