5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Activate front camera automatic park sense

66Fuelie

Reaction score
Does anyone know the correct procedure to activate the above option with AlfaOBD?
I found one post on another forum where the guy said he had to use AlfaOBD to select the option "don't detect ECU". Im not sure if that is the case or not. I would rather wait for help instead of screwing up my truck. :)
Thanks
Tom

66Fuelie

Reaction score
Maybe a mod can move this to AlfaOBD section if needed

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone know the correct procedure to activate the above option with AlfaOBD?
I found one post on another forum where the guy said he had to use AlfaOBD to select the option "don't detect ECU". Im not sure if that is the case or not. I would rather wait for help instead of screwing up my truck. :)
Thanks
Tom
There isn't one.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks
Tom
You’ll check the box for do not detect ECU in the alfaobd settings. Select your truck as a Ram 2500, and select MY2024 powernet (if there is one, can’t remember, otherwise MY2023). In car configuration change, change CustSetMenu 3: Park Sense Based Camera Activation to Yes.
This will only work on 2023+ trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread