5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 Uconnect swap

Robert_warren_27

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forms I currently own and the 2019 ram 1500 bighorn with the 5.7 E Torque system I also have the 8.4" uconnect stereo However at the time of purchasing my vehicle I wanted the 12" screen which was currently unavailable Because of the large Demand for these particular vehicles So if I buy the OEM12 inch Screen stereo will the system plug and play with my current set up or will I need to go have it programmed something of this nature I am just trying to get the options down so I know where I'm going to be on the financial end of this whole thing The advice would be very much appreciated And thank you for your time.

Robert_warren_27

Reaction score
Thank you for the Link I did conduct a search prior to posting this but came back with nothing apparently I was searching under the wrong parameters I am also new to this threads posting and all .

edehosse

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread