5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7.0l Banshee

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw some news today. Came over to this forum to see what was listed...

7.0l Hemi where are you...

So I venture to guess...if it makes it into an HD...475hp and 550lbft torque and then they bring back the 7.2l (440 cu in) Magnum with over 500 horsession and 650 lb ft of torque.

Just me speculating. I saw that news today...knowing there is something going on in the Ram camp, and I just have to start putting my thoughts down...before I go crazy.

MoparMantis

Reaction score

So I venture to guess...if it makes it into an HD...475hp and 550lbft torque and then they bring back the 7.2l (440 cu in) Magnum with over 500 horsession and 650 lb ft of torque.

Just me speculating. I saw that news today...knowing there is something going on in the Ram camp, and I just have to start putting my thoughts down...before I go crazy.

An HD with that kind of power in a V8? I'd swap mine for this and the rumored 8 speed.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Man, the 12-year-old in me is now thinking about engine swaps in my yet-to-be-delivered 2019. That's just not right.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Things dreams are made of. Just got to make sure I get a great deal on whatever truck I buy next, so I can immediately trade it on this...you know when they make it

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, the 12-year-old in me is now thinking about engine swaps in my yet-to-be-delivered 2019. That's just not right.

Not really any different than my line of thinking that I could probably swap in a HELLCAT or at least a 392 with some mods and a blower for less than the financial hit I'd take trading my truck in for a 2019... Lol

MoparMantis

Reaction score
Hopefully Ford's move to put the 7.0 in the higher trims puts some pressure on Ram to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread