5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Towing - reducing sway and sag

I am not sure on that either. I think it varies depending on year of truck and if you have the ORP. Below is for the 2024 for sure that I know of.

This is setting for non ORP. IMG_1987.jpeg

With ORP

IMG_1988.jpeg

I did order this today for rear track bar alignment once my XHD’s come in. I just went off the parts list for the Mopar 2” lift.

IMG_1985.png

I ended up doing the 350-905xhd’s. I should get 2.5” of rear lift if others are right. If I do then I will lift the front 3” to offset the rake a little.

My ram 2500 rear ground to fender was 43”. My 2024 1500 stock rear is 39” without the 1” spacer I added.

IMG_1989.png

I ended up doing the 350-905xhd’s. I should get 2.5” of rear lift if others are right. If I do then I will lift the front 3” to offset the rake a little.

My ram 2500 rear ground to fender was 43”. My 2024 1500 stock rear is 39” without the 1” spacer I added.

View attachment 190433
look forward to hearing you experience with them! I mayyyyy try the 893xhds sice you didnt. im hesitent since I dont want 2in in the rear and dont really want to have to do a new rear trac bar or anything. What are all the parts you ordered for specifically? When i used to lift Jeeps at or over 2in you needed a new trac bar to re center the rear axle, but the parts you have listed from bam are all different to me.

look forward to hearing you experience with them! I mayyyyy try the 893xhds sice you didnt. im hesitent since I dont want 2in in the rear and dont really want to have to do a new rear trac bar or anything. What are all the parts you ordered for specifically? When i used to lift Jeeps at or over 2in you needed a new trac bar to re center the rear axle, but the parts you have listed from bam are all different to me.

It’s all the parts from the mopar ram 2” lift kit. It’s the track bar relocation bracket and bolts. I figured if it works for the mopar 2” lift it should be fine for this too. IMG_1983.pngIMG_1981.pngIMG_1982.png

The kit is $1900.

I peiced it together and with 5100’s and new ORP coils for the front I should be under $1000 all in. But as you and I both know we are spending more trying out different coils so I kind of have to peice it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back