5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Stock Stereo Upgrade Options?

Emarkowski24

Reaction score
Hey anyone know where the stock amp for the speakers on a 2019 base 6 speaker is located? Having trouble finding it. Nothing under my driver seat.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey anyone know where the stock amp for the speakers on a 2019 base 6 speaker is located? Having trouble finding it. Nothing under my driver seat.
You do not have ANC with the pentastar 3.6. That system is for the Hemi to reduce side effects from MDS

GWillings

Reaction score

One throng that was left out in the previous post. The base system does NOT have an amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qzip

Reaction score
19’ 1500 8.4 base 6 speaker with anc.

Looking to just install a single sub & my amp has speaker level inputs. Already have everything including the anc bypass harness.

1. Is their a harness out there that allows me to to keep ANC & still give me the speaker inputs to connect to amp/loc? I really would like to keep the ANC feature with a sub added.

2. I cannot find a box that will fit my quad cab that does not have the under seat storage, my current box is a huge square box that will sit on the backseat. Does anybody know where I can find a good discrete box ?

GWillings

Reaction score
19’ 1500 8.4 base 6 speaker with anc.

Looking to just install a single sub & my amp has speaker level inputs. Already have everything including the anc bypass harness.

1. Is their a harness out there that allows me to to keep ANC & still give me the speaker inputs to connect to amp/loc? I really would like to keep the ANC feature with a sub added.

2. I cannot find a box that will fit my quad cab that does not have the under seat storage, my current box is a huge square box that will sit on the backseat. Does anybody know where I can find a good discrete box ?

You have to bypass the ANC, there is no keeping ANC with adding a sub to the system. There are harnesses out there on the market that will give you the provisions to add you sub. Fox Acoustics and Net audio make some great boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread