5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th gen ram truck cover? Cats keep climbing on

country4life

Reaction score
Hi so my neibors cat likes to climb all over my truck and the roof I’m not happy with it will my paint get destroyed from this and how can I keep these dirty paws off my baby? Any ideas and is there a truck cover available for when I’m not driving it

Justin21771

Reaction score
As a cat owner of indoor/outdoor cats, I feel your pain. Disregard the following comments on shooting/killing the cats as that will only end with charges against you... I would definitely try the water hose or even a bb gun. We have strays that come up and eat the food I put out for my cats, the red rider bb gun does wonders.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can put one of those clear office chair mats, the kind with the little plastic spikes, spike side up, cats hate those spikes, we trained ours to stay off the kitchen counter. Takes about a week and then one or two days every 6 weeks or so. Its actually hilarious to watch the first time they jump on it, the try to get off it without letting their feet touch 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online