5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Corner Air Suspension and Level?

barakutha

Reaction score
Last question. I watched the video how to install the spacers. It said you can disconnect the bags 5 times without recharging. Does that mean if you do all four corners, that counts as 4? Or fronts, 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so.. I've seen that info around this forum. IMO the rear links are unnecessary. If they come out with a lift kit for the air ride that's less than 5 inches I'm gonna jump on that

Stickerhead

Reaction score
5” is a lot! I am from the Jeep world and mine is 3” front, 2” rear on 37’s. I like a LCG. Helps me from rolling over!

Dropem

Reaction score
So did you use the spacer to help keep the bags inflated at eth right amount to keep the ride quality? Truck looks amazing!
d4f7f346521dcaa374febc9f9d31e418.jpg

Revel links, daystar spacers and 285/55r22 ridge grapplers

barakutha

Reaction score
So did you use the spacer to help keep the bags inflated at eth right amount to keep the ride quality? Truck looks amazing!

Thanks man.. I think that's the principle

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

Harrison1

Reaction score
I made some links yesterday and they work fine but the ride do suffer a bit. The stock link on the back are 8mm. If you make your own links at 6.5mm, it will level the truck but the rear bounce around. So tomorrow I'm going to try to just raise the front to level with the rear. Leveling the rear to match the front is out of question now, I did not like the way the rear suspension felt.
Did you ever get the right measurements on your links figured out?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Samson75

Reaction score
I made some links yesterday and they work fine but the ride do suffer a bit. The stock link on the back are 8mm. If you make your own links at 6.5mm, it will level the truck but the rear bounce around. So tomorrow I'm going to try to just raise the front to level with the rear. Leveling the rear to match the front is out of question now, I did not like the way the rear suspension felt.
I made links and added daystar level blocks. What size is the sensor stud ball ? 8 or 10 mm

Samson75

Reaction score

Attachments

• 57DBB566-717B-42C3-8344-483F214B6048.jpeg
    57DBB566-717B-42C3-8344-483F214B6048.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 126
  • BF4136E8-64D6-4D68-9F20-84CC2C1E4E54.jpeg
    BF4136E8-64D6-4D68-9F20-84CC2C1E4E54.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

daustinhjr

Reaction score
So how are we holding up with the links? Is there a better option available now? I'm looking to raise just enough to fit either 33 or 35's without any trimming and level out. 2019 Longhorn w/ air ride.

Razilla76

Reaction score
So how are we holding up with the links? Is there a better option available now? I'm looking to raise just enough to fit either 33 or 35's without any trimming and level out. 2019 Longhorn w/ air ride.

I’ve been looking around at the options for leveling a truck with air ride. This is all I’ve seen.

And for lifts, it’s only a BDS 4 inch for $2k+ or a Rough County 5 inch for about $1000.

NJC1684

Reaction score
33's will fit a stock truck as well. No complaints with the Revel links.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Links and some type of level puck to level the air ride and it works just like it did before.

Albauzo

Reaction score
Did they ever figure out how to put a leveling kit on a RAM that has 4 Corner Air Suspension?

Jed
Go to revelperformance.com they have the daystar spacer and level link kits. I bought and put in myself. The spacer goes on top of the bag and the blue and silver links to adjust the height to be level and still ride like it just came from the factory.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 193

Squidward

Reaction score
Go to revelperformance.com they have the daystar spacer and level link kits. I bought and put in myself. The spacer goes on top of the bag and the blue and silver links to adjust the height to be level and still ride like it just came from the factory.
I see on their site they recommend buying the rear links, something about being “nose up in OR1/2”. Did you install the rear links also? If not do you see any issue in OR1/2 or normal ride height?

On a scale of 1-10 how hard was the install for this kit?

speedracernc

Reaction score
Anyone installing the rear links that they recommend? Was it necessary?

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
Finished
Revell Links with Daystar spacer and the Mopar 2in UCA installed with Nitto 285/55/22. It ride just is good as stock. There is a slight bounce just depends on the road but it hardly noticeable. No tire noise at all very happy with the results. Picture taken is in normal mode all level function works truck goes into aero mode as before.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 129

mhb1638

Reaction score
Finished
Revell Links with Daystar spacer and the Mopar 2in UCA installed with Nitto 285/55/22. It ride just is good as stock. There is a slight bounce just depends on the road but it hardly noticeable. No tire noise at all very happy with the results. Picture taken is in normal mode all level function works truck goes into aero mode as before.
I'm guessing people are just measuring the new distance for the links?

Gpenny

Reaction score
Reviving this thread to see if anyone has any updated info & a possible solution for my truck. FYI - I just posted the same question to the Rebel sub forum HERE because the factory Rebel sits an inch higher than other trims & I believe that makes leveling even more unique.

As it was noted earlier in the thread it seems the below Revel Link options are, as of today, still the only viable options for a Rebel with air suspension:

1) Revel Air Suspension Links - The description notes that these are compatible with the Rebel but with the caveat below. So if I'm understanding correctly, you can only raise the front ~3/4" and lower the rear a bit to get a somewhat level max lift of ~1.75".

"Since the Rebel Rams are already lifted from the factory any adjustment higher than ~3/4" in the up direction will result in a harsh ride. It is possible to use the lowering links to drop the rear of your Rebel to achieve an almost level ride, just specify in the notes when ordering the kit that you want the Front lifting and Rear Lowering links."

2) Revel Air Suspension Links w/ Daystar Leveling Kit - Revel's website notes that this is the better option for the Rebel but the below disclaimer is a little concerning. Looking at the leveling kit directly on Daystar's website here and it does say "excludes models with air suspension". The Revel description notes compatibility for model years 2019-2022, however, the description on the Daystar site only notes through 2019 (maybe that doesn't matter?).

"Disclaimer: Although Daystar specifically excludes air ride Rams for this product, when used in combination with the Revel adjustable sensor links they have been shown to install and function properly. Customer to install and use at own risk. All Sales Final, no returns or refunds."

Does anyone have any updated feedback on your experience with either of the Revel options? Is anyone running either on a 2021 Rebel? Or any other 2" leveling options for a Rebel with Air Suspension that won't cause loss off Off-road 1 & 2? Based on my research so far it seems I may need to just hold off a bit until a manufacturer comes up with a legit solution. I really want to level the truck but not sure it's worth the risk with these somewhat round about options unless others are having a good experience with them.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.

Attachments

• Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online