5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Corner Air Suspension and Level?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Reviving this thread to see if anyone has any updated info & a possible solution for my truck. FYI - I just posted the same question to the Rebel sub forum HERE because the factory Rebel sits an inch higher than other trims & I believe that makes leveling even more unique.

As it was noted earlier in the thread it seems the below Revel Link options are, as of today, still the only viable options for a Rebel with air suspension:

1) Revel Air Suspension Links - The description notes that these are compatible with the Rebel but with the caveat below. So if I'm understanding correctly, you can only raise the front ~3/4" and lower the rear a bit to get a somewhat level max lift of ~1.75".

"Since the Rebel Rams are already lifted from the factory any adjustment higher than ~3/4" in the up direction will result in a harsh ride. It is possible to use the lowering links to drop the rear of your Rebel to achieve an almost level ride, just specify in the notes when ordering the kit that you want the Front lifting and Rear Lowering links."

2) Revel Air Suspension Links w/ Daystar Leveling Kit - Revel's website notes that this is the better option for the Rebel but the below disclaimer is a little concerning. Looking at the leveling kit directly on Daystar's website here and it does say "excludes models with air suspension". The Revel description notes compatibility for model years 2019-2022, however, the description on the Daystar site only notes through 2019 (maybe that doesn't matter?).

"Disclaimer: Although Daystar specifically excludes air ride Rams for this product, when used in combination with the Revel adjustable sensor links they have been shown to install and function properly. Customer to install and use at own risk. All Sales Final, no returns or refunds."

Does anyone have any updated feedback on your experience with either of the Revel options? Is anyone running either on a 2021 Rebel? Or any other 2" leveling options for a Rebel with Air Suspension that won't cause loss off Off-road 1 & 2? Based on my research so far it seems I may need to just hold off a bit until a manufacturer comes up with a legit solution. I really want to level the truck but not sure it's worth the risk with these somewhat round about options unless others are having a good experience with them.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.
People have been using adjustable links and daystar spacers on rams with air suspension for years. I’m pretty sure nothing has changed on the 21 to make this not work. I know I have saw rebels and trucks with the off road package (1 inch lift) on air be leveled as well.

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I have a 19 Ram Limited and I had the dealer Installed the Daystar Spacer with the Revell Links. I Also changed out the Upper Control Arms with the Mopar 2in lift arms. All setting works from exit entry to Off Road install the oem 22 with ,Nitto Rtg 285/55/22

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 19 Ram Limited and I had the dealer Installed the Daystar Spacer with the Revell Links. I Also changed out the Upper Control Arms with the Mopar 2in lift arms. All setting works from exit entry to Off Road install the oem 22 with ,Nitto Rtg 285/55/22
Reviving this real quick to ask: do you NEED the new control arms for a 2 inch *level* (front only), or are your spacers front and back and it's a 2 inch *lift*?

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Reviving this real quick to ask: do you NEED the new control arms for a 2 inch *level* (front only), or are your spacers front and back and it's a 2 inch *lift*?
In short… no. some People say the ball joint angle is too much stock and therefor using the mopar one reduces that somewhat. I’ve don’t this twice now without issue….

the spacers and links are only in the front. The spacer lifts the front of the truck and the links fools the computer to not overinflated them bags. All air ride modes work just fine as long as the links are set correctly. Haven’t and won’t be touching the rear links.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In short… no. some People say the ball joint angle is too much stock and therefor using the mopar one reduces that somewhat. I’ve don’t this twice now without issue….

the spacers and links are only in the front. The spacer lifts the front of the truck and the links fools the computer to not overinflated them bags. All air ride modes work just fine as long as the links are set correctly. Haven’t and won’t be touching the rear links.
Thanks for the info! Recently learned about Revel links, didn't know there were any out there that didn't screw up the air suspension ride modes. The configuration I'm liking though is the set of 4 that does a slight front lift and a slight rear lower. Not looking to add bigger tires right now (and if I ever did I'd already have all the links I'd need, would just need the spacers) but I like the idea of leveling out the truck without having to use the spacers.

Benny1

Reaction score
2019 limited w/air n ORP, what would level my truck 2” or 2.5” day star? W links. Thanks In advance!

Domt1775

Reaction score
all, looking for someone to give me the measurements for the 2inch revel / daystar level with 285.55.22 tires or larger

Users who are viewing this thread