5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

35 12.5 18 on stock 2019 Rebel Rims

StevesRam

Reaction score
Hello! I have seen several discussion but nothing definitive regarding this topic. Has anyone put on 35x12.5x18 tires on the stock rebel rims with no level or lift? I am planning on new tires and want the biggest I can get without mods or if I have to a leveling kit. I was looking at Nitto or Richard Cepek. I have a 2019 ram rebel with a ARE topper, decked bed system, and magnaflow catback exhaust. I am trying to build it into a bit of an overlander and want to keep the stock rims. Appreciate any feedback or comments!

H2OMAN

Reaction score
They will probably fit if you want a mall crawler. You will not have room to air down for off road.

clazer

Reaction score
35s won’t work on an over lander without a level. You’d want 1-1.5” hubcentric spacers as well. Also do the mod of the back of the front fender well.

ayoslickxd

Reaction score
i have 305/70/18 and i have fox 2.5 and i rub very slightly …so i think its possible you will need a lift
my tire is about 34.5 /12/18

Users who are viewing this thread