5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 in production RAM CASH expires before delivery..

stax199

Reaction score
Hi ALL!
my 2019 laramie goes back and taking a 22 laramie.
I have $1000 ram brand cash towards my new truck order.. delivery as we know is not quik.. The incentive expires 10/ 6. My truck was ordered july 28 and estimate to delivery 11/7. Does anyone know if they can extend the incentive or apply it before delivery?

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Talk to your dealer and ping @RamCares Thats all you can do. The restrictions are "must take delivery by date" Some dealers will lock in incentives, some can't or won't. They all have a "slush fund" of dealer cash they can use to do whatever they want with. With the market drying up, its no longer impossible to negotiate.

monza2t

Reaction score
I had one of those things mailed to me that was $1500 and it expired but then they mailed me another. Some of these things expire and they issue new ones or the dealer can extend them. Check with your dealer to see whats avail.

stax199

Reaction score
Thanks everyone with your help and input..

stax199

Reaction score
well new truck just got moved to shipped .. date TBD..

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Talk to your dealer and ping @RamCares Thats all you can do. The restrictions are "must take delivery by date" Some dealers will lock in incentives, some can't or won't. They all have a "slush fund" of dealer cash they can use to do whatever they want with. With the market drying up, its no longer impossible to negotiate.
Hey there,

We recommend reaching out to our incentives line at 800-227-0757. They are best suited to assist you with this, and can even work through incentives for when your vehicle is delivered!

Callie
Ram Cares

stax199

Reaction score
Hey there,

We recommend reaching out to our incentives line at 800-227-0757. They are best suited to assist you with this, and can even work through incentives for when your vehicle is delivered!

Callie
Ram Cares
Amazing thank you @RamCares for always helping us ram fans!! this will be my 7th new ram!

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Amazing thank you @RamCares for always helping us ram fans!! this will be my 7th new ram!
We're so happy to hear that! And happy to help!

If you ever need assistance, please reach out to us via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares

stax199

Reaction score
We're so happy to hear that! And happy to help!

If you ever need assistance, please reach out to us via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares
Well took delivery of my 22!! Laramie 4x4 hemi v8E, 6,4 box nite ediiton with ORP & pano roof. Just got 100 miles on it since took possesion Monday..I believe the dealer did everything to get me what is a good deal in this market.

Attachments

• 24201BD6-7447-48A7-BD6F-67CAAC2CBCDB.jpeg
    24201BD6-7447-48A7-BD6F-67CAAC2CBCDB.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread