5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram Top Ten Issues list?

GTRam

Reaction score
There has been much discussion and videos posted (in several Ram forums) concerning Stellantis 2025 Ram manufacturing/engineering quality issues.

I have been reading thru all the detailed 2025 Ram issue postings, trying to keep up with forum member issues and if they have been fixed.

Is there a simple top ten tracking list of 2025 Ram issues posted somewhere......just stating issue, i.e. engine code number, transmission shifting rough and fixed or unfixed?

If not, would there be value in having a simple issues lookup list?

azzx

Reaction score
We should have a poll. Nice to know the top issues, and also # of folks with no issues to date.

PetePA

Reaction score
We should have a poll. Nice to know the top issues, and also # of folks with no issues to date.
Agree!

@GTRam The polling function is straightforward. PM me if you need help. If you don't respond within a day or so, @azzx or I can just go ahead and create one.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There has been much discussion and videos posted (in several Ram forums) concerning Stellantis 2025 Ram manufacturing/engineering quality issues.

I have been reading thru all the detailed 2025 Ram issue postings, trying to keep up with forum member issues and if they have been fixed.

Is there a simple top ten tracking list of 2025 Ram issues posted somewhere......just stating issue, i.e. engine code number, transmission shifting rough and fixed or unfixed?

If not, would there be value in having a simple issues lookup list?
There is a thread here on the forum discussing check engine light issues with the 2025s. Aside from that, I haven't seen much. They really haven't been out long enough to create a "top ten" issues list.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If there's going to be a complaint list over delivery time then one might as well add on: Availability of colors, Availability of trims, Responsiveness of @RamCares...
The responsiveness of ramcares varies greatly based on who is monitoring the forums. Not consistent, so I feel it's not always the same person assigned to check forums. And even if they do respond, the quality of the response and how much help, if any, they provide varies more than the responsiveness

azzx

Reaction score
Few ideas - probably not 10 chronic issues yet
1- CEL
2- Build quality (paint, body gaps, trim fit)
3- Electrical (UConnect)
4- Rough shifting
5- No problems to date / Happy camper
6- Dealer's knowledge on 2025 changes

BTW - I have had great success with RamCare (when you open a case by calling them).

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
There is a guy on HD forums & facebook groups that built out a list of forum members who had regen issues - logged their VIN, issue, and how many miles when it started, and what resulotion was. A TON of work was put into that. What I liked about it is that it showed a real #, though. I'm not volunteering....lol

dammitbobby

Reaction score
There is a guy on HD forums & facebook groups that built out a list of forum members who had regen issues - logged their VIN, issue, and how many miles when it started, and what resulotion was. A TON of work was put into that. What I liked about it is that it showed a real #, though. I'm not volunteering....lol
I feel like motivation to do that would come from having a “defective” truck yourself because if not you have no skin in the game.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These are the ones that I have so far:
1) Clunky or rough shifts
2) Body gaps, hood is open more on the passenger side then driver
3) Apple car play has some issues - mutes for a second or two randomly

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
The responsiveness of ramcares varies greatly based on who is monitoring the forums. Not consistent, so I feel it's not always the same person assigned to check forums. And even if they do respond, the quality of the response and how much help, if any, they provide varies more than the responsiveness
If it's anything like engineering, RamCares will be outsourced to a low cost country contract role. Stellantis quality is going to be hurting for a long long time after the recent moves.

GTRam

Reaction score
I feel like motivation to do that would come from having a “defective” truck yourself because if not you have no skin in the game.
I agree, I was hoping whoever had an issue could fill-in the template with simple short phrases excluding all the lengthy detail and comments

I tried to create a spreadsheet but seems it could not be uploaded, most likely operator error, I am not well versed with forum capabilities like you younger folks!

Example: No pride in authorship, open to whatever information folks feel would be pertinent, but yet keeping it simple so it does not become an arduous task to fill-in requiring an admin to maintain.

1721932722199.png

Does anyone know how to create a "forum compatible" excel-like template folks could fill-in?

AnthonyRI: any input, you are the king of sales orders on this forum......

Users who are viewing this thread