5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram Top Ten Issues list?

GTRam

Reaction score
There was a thread on this already. The 2025s have shown quite a few quality issues. We've seen some of them even play out in YouTube reviews. Matt Maran's 2025 tester totally lost all cruise control function and the infotainment went wacky. My 2025 tester had a windshield that wasn't sealed at the factory, presenting horrible wind noise (and perhaps water leak). We've seen wiring harnesses come apart while driving because they were made too short. And then there was the Butta' da Insider video where he interviewed assembly line workers and they talked about all the quality issues on the new 2025s, and about how it upset them because the blame keeps being put on the workers but it's Stellantis who is designing this junk.
Yes, I have read and seen some of these videos but first I have heard of the items you mentioned.

I am disenchanted with Stellantis laying off labor workforce and especially US engineers.....farming out to cheap labor in brazil, india, morocco, etc.

CDJR are iconic American vehicles and it is sacrilegious to see them devalued and managed by a foreign entity that places no value on their classic history.

GTRam

Reaction score
Not happening, it will be a mess for some time. Stellantis has taken the cut costs and outsource approach.
Agreed, this is a tragic corporate managerial direction.....

I really enjoyed my Rebel GT but could not live with the drivability safety issue of stalling in traffic....which I tried to have fixed for 1 1/2 years.

So then I was so excited about the introduction of the RHO and ordered one.

Then I started reading all the post/videos about issues, Stellantis taking over CFA, and their US business strategy.....I had no idea all this was going on.

Not sure where all this is headed.....

Last edited:

azzx

Reaction score
Except for CDJR, take a look at the collection of dog **** owned by Stellantis.
Cost savings will support the crap like Abarath, Vauxhall, Fiat, etc.
We are paying for it with reduced quality and outsourced jobs.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 075016.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
. And then there was the Butta' da Insider video where he interviewed assembly line workers and they talked about all the quality issues on the new 2025s, and about how it upset them because the blame keeps being put on the workers but it's Stellantis who is designing this junk.
That video was a little fluffed IMO. No real damning info in it, and just a few disgruntled employees making vague accusations with no real proof of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread