5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

Oldsnoop

Reaction score
Here we go.

2025 Ram 1500 Big Horn with the 3.6 V6 Etorque. Did a 1500 mile road trip - no issues. A few days later, remote started my truck and it died. Started it up and it seemed "delayed" and threw a CEL. Immediately had it scanned and it showed "Random/Multiple Misfire." Cleared the code and it came back a day or 2 later.

Started it the other day cold and CEL began flashing and truck was stumbling at idle. After warm, it drives normally.

I'm 1500 miles from home on vacation in a rural area, so taking it to a dealer isn't really an option.

Just hoping it'll make it back home 1500 miles in a few days.

OLLIECB

Reaction score
I got my truck back Friday. They replaced the fuel pump and so far (probably jinxing myself) all is well. Hopefully the Star Case is available for all dealerships and this is the fix for everyone and not a bunch of gremlins plaguing these new trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread