5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Quality

My 2025 Ram has been in the shop for 3 weeks with a engine shut down problem. The engine turns off at a stop sign and does not restart. It actually shuts the whole system down and I have to do a complete restart. Has anyone else experienced that problem? I am thinking that if they have my truck for 30 days, I may want to have them buy it back. I am retired Chrysler employee and I traded my 2021 Ram, which was a much better truck than this 2025. Can somebody steer me in the right direction as to whether I go for the lemon law or wait until Stellantis finds a fix for the issue.

My 2025 Ram has been in the shop for 3 weeks with a engine shut down problem. The engine turns off at a stop sign and does not restart. It actually shuts the whole system down and I have to do a complete restart. Has anyone else experienced that problem? I am thinking that if they have my truck for 30 days, I may want to have them buy it back. I am retired Chrysler employee and I traded my 2021 Ram, which was a much better truck than this 2025. Can somebody steer me in the right direction as to whether I go for the lemon law or wait until Stellantis finds a fix for the issue.
That’s a decision you’ll need to make for yourself. I can’t say what I’d do if I was in your situation because I wouldn’t have bought a 2025 in the first place LOL. But that’s because I’m fond of having a truck with a V8 engine. If you do go the lemon law route, what will you do for a vehicle? But another 2025 Ram, switch to another brand, maybe go with a used truck? How much faith do you have in your new truck to not have other issues that will put it back in the shop?

I doubt people with an ax to grind would turn to electrical gremlins as a form of protest. Thats more of a programming/hardware issue.

They don't even want customers fixing their own equipment
This is true. They contacted me not long after I bought my lawn tractor about a small bulletin on something that I could fix myself. They wanted me to bring it in and I told them no. After multiple calls where I refused to return for just that, they actually sent a guy to my house to install a new dipstick. He and I both had a laugh about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back