5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Im unsure how long the ram trial period is and what exactly is hidden behind a paywall other than the self driving on the highway
I don't remember now to be honest but I think I went to the connected services web page to find out more when I was deciding in December. I remember being surprised because on the limited they were substantially longer periods than I was used to with my GM trucks is all.

PetePA

Reaction score
Here are some updated charts. Notes:

-Tradesman production increasing.
-2024 inventory continues to decrease at roughly the same rate

I don't think I included the 2024 Remaining Inventory on Dealer Lot by TRIM before. This one is interesting:

-Clearly shows what trims are selling and inventory levels of each trim.
-Big Horn is the big seller (I think we all knew that) followed by Laramie.
-Limiteds appear to be selling at roughly the same rate as the Tradesmen with Limiteds having lower inventory.
-Rebel and Lone Star don't be appear to be selling, but inventory is low which could be a contributing factor to both the low sales and why Stellantis was primarily producing Big Horn, Laramie, Rebel and Lone Star.

I cannot imagine that these Limiteds and Tungstens won't be pumping soon. LL and Limited numbers are still very low, but increasing... 16 days data below. LL is first column and Limited is second.

0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.13%
0.27%0.18%
0.33%0.24%
0.39%0.30%
0.40%0.30%
0.40%0.30%
0.40%0.32%
0.41%0.34%
0.41%0.35%
0.42%0.37%
0.42%0.38%
0.43%0.40%
0.43%0.42%

Attachments

• 2024.JPG
    2024.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Trim.JPG
    Trim.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Year.JPG
    Year.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 5

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Here are some updated charts. Notes:

-Tradesman production increasing.
-2024 inventory continues to decrease at roughly the same rate

I don't think I included the 2024 Remaining Inventory on Dealer Lot by TRIM before. This one is interesting:

-Clearly shows what trims are selling and inventory levels of each trim.
-Big Horn is the big seller (I think we all knew that) followed by Laramie.
-Limiteds appear to be selling at roughly the same rate as the Tradesmen with Limiteds having lower inventory.
-Rebel and Lone Star don't be appear to be selling, but inventory is low which could be a contributing factor to both the low sales and why Stellantis was primarily producing Big Horn, Laramie, Rebel and Lone Star.

I cannot imagine that these Limiteds and Tungstens won't be pumping soon. LL and Limited numbers are still very low, but increasing... 16 days data below. LL is first column and Limited is second.

0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.12%
0.21%0.13%
0.27%0.18%
0.33%0.24%
0.39%0.30%
0.40%0.30%
0.40%0.30%
0.40%0.32%
0.41%0.34%
0.41%0.35%
0.42%0.37%
0.42%0.38%
0.43%0.40%
0.43%0.42%
I still think it’s a problem getting the parts for the full self driving. I know I said earlier that there are vehicles being made with the advanced safety group but I misspoke they are not. I would rather them make that a late availability feature and give us money off or something.

lonepeak

Reaction score
My question all along has been if they are being produced at all then where are they going and what package do they have? Maybe they are sitting in open storage which has been mentioned before. If they are being produced in any number then some of you would see some preorders filled I would think. But if still waiting on parts then nothing has changed.

PetePA

Reaction score
My question all along has been if they are being produced at all then where are they going and what package do they have? Maybe they are sitting in open storage which has been mentioned before. If they are being produced in any number then some of you would see some preorders filled I would think. But if still waiting on parts then nothing has changed.
Correct - none have shipped to dealers as far as I can see. The data's usefulness is limited (no pun intended). I can't see how long something "being built" has been in that status for.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone in the midwest should be able to see a lot full of parked trucks.

I drove down I-69 today from Detroit to Indianapolis and there was a car hauler full of new F150s. Odd, they are built in Dearborn and KC, so my money was on they were parked in a remote lot somewhere (maybe Louisville) and headed back to Detroit.

PetePA

Reaction score
Apparently there have been a few Tungsten sightings in the wild. No clue why no one on here has gotten their Limited or Tungsten yet... or why none are listed on the Ram website. Maybe they're filling orders first? Anyway, this is promising. Here's the link to the two posts:

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I still think it’s a problem getting the parts for the full self driving. I know I said earlier that there are vehicles being made with the advanced safety group but I misspoke they are not. I would rather them make that a late availability feature and give us money off or something.
agree 100% I could do without it if that's the feature and not even miss it. don't hold up my truck for something that stupid. or at least give me a choice.
I am quickly running out of patience with this whole ordeal. checked on my order over the weekend and it hasnt moved.

Last edited:

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Apparently there have been a few Tungsten sightings in the wild. No clue why no one on here has gotten their Limited or Tungsten yet... or why none are listed on the Ram website. Maybe they're filling orders first? Anyway, this is promising. Here's the link to the two posts:

Hopefully it’s a delay with their database. But more than likely they may be vehicles going to top execs or their friends or media test vehicles.

Edit: on the plus side if they are vehicles that are promised to execs and people in the know then that means us peasants should be getting ours soon 🤣

Last edited:

PetePA

Reaction score
Hopefully it’s a delay with their database. But more than likely they may be vehicles going to top execs or their friends or media test vehicles.

Edit: on the plus side if they are vehicles that are promised to execs and people in the know then that means us peasants should be getting ours soon 🤣

I thought about that. However, what are the chances 2 random people on the TRX forum saw them in entirely different parts of the country?

It's one of the following:
-Ram has spies in the TRX forum and told them to intentionally mislead us.
-You're right and it was an AMAZING coincidence that 2 people in the small TRX community saw 2 exec/test/media vehicles in 2 different parts of the country within a few days of one another.
-They're starting to produce these vehicles and ship them but we're not seeing them on the website for some reason.

I can't think of any other scenarios... and it makes me happy that the 3rd scenario is the only one that seems likely.

Edit: AHHH NOOO... the person that posted the picture is allegedly from Pennsylvania. But if you look at the picture of the truck it has a Michigan license plate. This actually might be one of the test vehicles. The second poster didn't have a picture so it is absolutely possible that it was a false sighting. Scenario 2 might be correct... but it might just be 1 real sighting.

Edit 2: License plate on the picture on the TRX forum is AD 4166. License plate in the video below is AD 4175. This has to be a press/test vehicle.

Last edited:

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I thought about that. However, what are the chances 2 random people on the TRX forum saw them in entirely different parts of the country?

It's one of the following:
-Ram has spies in the TRX forum and told them to intentionally mislead us.
-You're right and it was an AMAZING coincidence that 2 people in the small TRX community saw 2 exec/test/media vehicles in 2 different parts of the country within a few days of one another.
-They're starting to produce these vehicles and ship them but we're not seeing them on the website for some reason.

I can't think of any other scenarios... and it makes me happy that the 3rd scenario is the only one that seems likely.

Edit: AHHH NOOO... the person that posted the picture is allegedly from Pennsylvania. But if you look at the picture of the truck it has a Michigan license plate. This actually might be one of the test vehicles. The second poster didn't have a picture so it is absolutely possible that it was a false sighting. Scenario 2 might be correct... but it might just be 1 real sighting.

Edit 2: License plate on the picture on the TRX forum is AD 4166. License plate in the video below is AD 4175. This has to be a press/test vehicle.

Look at you being a detective lol.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Since we've got nothing else to do..... any thoughts on the Night Edition for the Tungsten? Personally I'd like it. That article makes a decent point. We've got nothing else to do but hope.

PetePA

Reaction score
Since we've got nothing else to do..... any thoughts on the Night Edition for the Tungsten? Personally I'd like it. That article makes a decent point. We've got nothing else to do but hope.
Not my thing personally, but I think it would look amazing... In the forged blue metallic!

Users who are viewing this thread