5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Builder is UP!

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it’ll take a lot longer. To my l knowledge they haven’t built any custom orders yet and they’re doing tons of level 1 before level 2.
No doubt you're probably right. Even if it's 4 months i'm ok with the wait. It took 12 weeks for my 19 and i ordered it within a couples of days of when you first could order the 19. My dealer contacted me a week after i ordered it and said Ram accepted the order but no vin# yet.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
No doubt you're probably right. Even if it's 4 months i'm ok with the wait. It took 12 weeks for my 19 and i ordered it within a couples of days of when you first could order the 19. My dealer contacted me a week after i ordered it and said Ram accepted the order but no vin# yet.
Dealer said they are hopeful for updates in the next couple of weeks based on allocation calls, so we'll see!

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Dealer said they are hopeful for updates in the next couple of weeks based on allocation calls, so we'll see!
Will be checking in with this site often to help keep me updated and sane during the wait. Just like i did in 19. Thanks for the info.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 was supper quick even with the factory spray in liner. I got it in 4 weeks.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
The point of that was to show that the gap between a fully equipped Elite Limited was not $12K less than a fully equipped Tungsten.
You can still get your 1500 4x4 Crewcab for anywhere you'd like from $54K-$95K...
And its clear you missed my point as well

Users who are viewing this thread