5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure Ram has some good logic behind offering this package. I just can't figure it out, though. Between all of the trims and packages that already exist in the DT platform, I don't see what makes this one stand out. It's starting to feel like I'm looking at a menu at a mexican restaurant. There are 200 things on the menu, but they're just different combinations of meat, rice, beans, cheese, and tortillas.
you forgot our Mexican glass coca cola

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I would say the popularity of the Warlock Classic is part of the reason they made it a DT package. Name recognition, and price point hit s lot of younger buyers.
I was playing around and built one online. By the time I got done, it was almost $60k! That was selecting very few options and adding the Warlock package! Thats more than I gave for my Rebel 3 years ago!! (I know, I know..... I sound like my parents 🤣)

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was playing around and built one online. By the time I got done, it was almost $60k! That was selecting very few options and adding the Warlock package! Thats more than I gave for my Rebel 3 years ago!! (I know, I know..... I sound like my parents 🤣)
I can't even find the Warlock package on the Ram build and price.

Geddyflea

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I giggle every time I see the word Warlock. It just looks too similar to the German word Arschloch.
I’ll let you look that up if you don’t know what it means.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't change the option on the Tradesman from the 6.4" bed. I think you need the 5'7" bed as well

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everything is 25% higher than 3 years ago. The local bar sold a burger for $8.95 three years ago. Today it's $12.95, without fries. I eat at home, and pay 25% more for groceries instead.

U

User_3336

I giggle every time I see the word Warlock. It just looks too similar to the German word Arschloch.
I’ll let you look that up if you don’t know what it means.
When I hear Warlock, I think of Kris Kringle in the animated xmas show. You remember the Winter Warlock?

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everything is 25% higher than 3 years ago. The local bar sold a burger for $8.95 three years ago. Today it's $12.95, without fries. I eat at home, and pay 25% more for groceries instead.
Is that burger made by ram because its about a 45% increase lol
Funny the same conversation i had with my dad for lunch today - we went to one of the usual places we get lunch at and left comparing prices to years pass

6of36

Reaction score
Is that burger made by ram because its about a 45% increase lol
Funny the same conversation i had with my dad for lunch today - we went to one of the usual places we get lunch at and left comparing prices to years pass
Exactly my point. Everything is up an average of 25%. The burger is 45%, and Ram 10%. Do you think they should be the same, while everything else goes up? Has your wage gone up in 3 years?

U

User_3336

Can we get off the burger inflation rate discussion? Last I looked the thread was about a Warlock.

6of36

Reaction score
Can we get off the burger inflation rate discussion? Last I looked the thread was about a Warlock.
But someone always goes wah wah wah, the price is so much higher. This is 2023.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not just ram but the others just want to continue building nothing under 50k
If you just add the walock, hemi and and tradesman package it sits at $52k
23 Tradesman with the warlock package without a hemi is 52k.

52k for a v6 Tradesman LOL.

Jake103

Reaction score
The one I originally posted pictures of 23 tradesman with warlock package was about 55k sticker with 5.7 E torque engine. Both were still on the lot today so I figured what the hell might as well check the price.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The one I originally posted pictures of 23 tradesman with warlock package was about 55k sticker with 5.7 E torque engine. Both were still on the lot today so I figured what the hell might as well check the price.
Its gonna sit there until they switch the 10% off from the big horns to the tradesman

Users who are viewing this thread