5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ordering options??

spithead051

Reaction score
Interesting. I obtained the 2023 standard features list for Limited 4x4, and it is standard. Looking at the 2023 Big Horn standard list up above and it comes standard with class III. So it is indeed a change.

Hopefully Infotainment or someone figures out how to "retrofit" the 19-22 cluster. What a dumb change to make the year before a planned refresh, should have made it a stand-alone option if they really want feedback on it.

Derek916

Reaction score
Hopefully Infotainment or someone figures out how to "retrofit" the 19-22 cluster. What a dumb change to make the year before a planned refresh, should have made it a stand-alone option if they really want feedback on it.
Is the cluster different? I am pretty sure it is the same as previous years. I don't think there are any changes to 2023.

brad0985

Reaction score
Based off the info MD sent me, it appears the level 2 gets you a class 4

Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH)

Last edited:

Derek916

Reaction score

Here’s a video on what’s new on the trucks
Interesting that there is indeed a new Limited package. MD keeps telling me that there are no new packages. I will inquire about it tomorrow. The UV light is cool for my covid paranoid significant other lol.

Rammmer

Reaction score

Sounds like nearly everything I got in the 10th Anniversary Edition with a different name. Maybe the colors are different? Other than the digital dash.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

spithead051

Reaction score
All, If you go to this link , you'll be able to see the information on the 2023's. It appears the Laramie Quad Cab is back as well as the reclining rear seat with heat.

Just from a quick look.

That feature availability chart is all over the place. What the dealer told me about Rebel 12, the transfer case, and ASG are all different than the media release. Also, are they bringing the quad cab back for the Rebel? I feel like that would be bigger news.

I guess it is going to be a case of "wait and see what shows up" because my build was accepted by RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread