5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ordering options??

cliffsta

Reaction score
Where did this chart come from? I have an order in and vin assigned for a 2023 tradesman with night edition but according to this chart it shouldn’t be available with night edition

I think that came from the press kit on the media page by Stellantis, which I’ve found to be very inaccurate. For example it doesn’t list the surround-view camera as an option on the Rebel, and it’s been on the Rebel at least for a year now as an option in the Advanced Safety group. ASG isn’t even listed as an option for Rebel. It also does not list the 12” screen in the Rebel Level 2 group, which I can confirm its there on the printout from my dealer.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
The bigger question is why didn't you upgrade to a 33 gallon fuel tank?

They build stock and sold orders together. Sold orders are priority over stock orders. Our dealer has roughly 30 trucks on order for stock, no vins assigned(most ordered mid sept). There are 12 sold orders in our system all have vins(order dates from Aug to this week).
Probably for the same reason I didn't go for the 12-in info tainment Center. I was thinking it would be well worth my pennies having the two-tone paint job, panoramic sunroof, upgraded speaker system and the backcountry option as well as Bighorn level 2. I wasn't sure if it really made a big deal or not. My understanding is it should come with a 26 gallon gas tank. These days I just don't know if five more gallons capacity would really make a big deal when you're getting 15 to 19 miles a gallon:)

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I meant to say 7 gallons, not five. Still probably not going to make that much difference unless you're on top of a mountain and need seven extra gallons to get back down:)

Unless options have changed for 2023, the standard fuel tank for the eTorque trucks is 23 gallons, not 26.

You can edit your post by clicking "edit" in the lower left corner. 😎

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Unless options have changed for 2023, the standard fuel tank for the eTorque trucks is 23 gallons, not 26.

Gotcha! I don't think I noticed that before down there in the bottom left-hand corner. I thought I had read something on one of the spec sheets maybe one of the packages that it was supposed to come with a 26 gallon tank. 23 doesn't seem like very much does it? Especially when you're getting this kind of fuel mileage.
Right now it's a upgrade because my 2007 with 147,000 Mi on it is only getting around 14 to 16.

Derek916

Reaction score
Gotcha! I don't think I noticed that before down there in the bottom left-hand corner. I thought I had read something on one of the spec sheets maybe one of the packages that it was supposed to come with a 26 gallon tank. 23 doesn't seem like very much does it? Especially when you're getting this kind of fuel mileage.
Right now it's a upgrade because my 2007 with 147,000 Mi on it is only getting around 14 to 16.
Your new truck will also average 14 to 16 lol, but it will be nicer!

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Yes sir, it will be nicer. This will be my FIRST ever brand spanking new vehicle. The wife got a brand new Journey back in 2011, and 106,200 miles later she still has it, and loves it.
Shockingly enogh it has been a very low maintenance vehicle. My 2007 has been pretty much the same with the exception of the rear-end being replaced about 6-7 years ago.

pbart77

Reaction score
Were there any special packages, like how 2022 had 10th anniversary edition? Would love something similar as those packages tend to save some money.
This is old now so you may already have your answer. 10th anniversary edition is now limited elite... packages are mostly the same names but info on what's included is murky. for the limited you cannot get the limited elite, MF tailgate, or surround camera packages unless you get the limited level 1 package.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score

not true

my etorque has a 26 gallons heres a screen shoot of a part of my build sheet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-222058_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-222058_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 27

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think 23 gallons is standard with the HEMI etorque. You get 26 gallons however when you add certain packages
yeah could be part of a option, dont know which one, or maybe its because mine is canadian because its listed in the standart equipment section in my build sheet?
Here's a partial list of the standard features for the 2022 eTorque Hemi. I suppose certain packages could change the fuel tank size. There may have been a mid-year configuration change too.

View attachment 144790
yes could also be the mid year configuration, mine was build in september

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its possible mine did came with a 26 gallons and other members toi, my build sheet says 26g

Kumba1010

Reaction score
For MY2022 26 gallons is standard for Longhorn and Limited according to 2022 order guide

Attachments

• 22DOMFLT_FBG_22MY_RM_1500.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread