5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ordering options??

Bullitt2735

Reaction score
All, If you go to this link , you'll be able to see the information on the 2023's. It appears the Laramie Quad Cab is back as well as the reclining rear seat with heat.

Just from a quick look.
Just read it, no more airsuspension on rebel diesels which I was planning to order 😡

Scout4

Reaction score
Just sent MD the paperwork to start the order on my '23 Limited and Night Edition was still an option. Fingers crossed the "Limited Black" and Night Edition are the same.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
I guess I will also drop a little tidbit of my own here. I built my 2023 Ram 1500 Crew cab on RamTrucks.com on Sept 12, emailed with my local dealership got it ordered on Sept. 14th.
Took a couple of weeks and my sales manager sent me a VIN# for my project, and a link to follow to keep tabs on the progress of said order. One month later now still shows TBD!
Once it gets here this is gonna be a killer ride!! In my profile pic up there is a red '22 1500 sitting next to mine. The one I have ordered will be Hydro Blue and black. If my link uploaded correctly my little monster could be viewed in the attached files thingy. I too am anxious about when product will start. SOONER THE BETTER

Attachments

• summary (1).pdf
    372.3 KB · Views: 43

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I guess I will also drop a little tidbit of my own here. I built my 2023 Ram 1500 Crew cab on RamTrucks.com on Sept 12, emailed with my local dealership got it ordered on Sept. 14th.
Took a couple of weeks and my sales manager sent me a VIN# for my project, and a link to follow to keep tabs on the progress of said order. One month later now still shows TBD!
Once it gets here this is gonna be a killer ride!! In my profile pic up there is a red '22 1500 sitting next to mine. The one I have ordered will be Hydro Blue and black. If my link uploaded correctly my little monster could be viewed in the attached files thingy. I too am anxious about when product will start. SOONER THE BETTER
if this does not change
2023 Production is now slated to begin Nov 14, 2022, but that could change

your truck will arrive in jan or feb 2023

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
You may get it by then, they are accepting sold unit orders only at the time. All stock orders are restricted.
HMMM. Ok. So you're saying there's a chance :giggle: As I am new to this whole process I may have to ask you to elaberate. All I know about the order the sales mgr put in (other than truck specifics) is a priority code of '99'. I figured that meant I was low on the totem pole, but what I'm picking up in your reply is that those of us who have orders may get ours BEFORE the stock orders are processed? 🙏🙏

Attachments

• 2023 RAM 1500 SPECS.jpg
    2023 RAM 1500 SPECS.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 46

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
HMMM. Ok. So you're saying there's a chance :giggle: As I am new to this whole process I may have to ask you to elaberate. All I know about the order the sales mgr put in (other than truck specifics) is a priority code of '99'. I figured that meant I was low on the totem pole, but what I'm picking up in your reply is that those of us who have orders may get ours BEFORE the stock orders are processed? 🙏🙏
The bigger question is why didn't you upgrade to a 33 gallon fuel tank?

They build stock and sold orders together. Sold orders are priority over stock orders. Our dealer has roughly 30 trucks on order for stock, no vins assigned(most ordered mid sept). There are 12 sold orders in our system all have vins(order dates from Aug to this week).

Users who are viewing this thread