5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 laramie

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did notice one addition - an LED hitch lamp in the tailgate handle - actually sounds like a useful feature for hooking up in the dark.

And another downgrade - 2-way lumbar on the 2023 down from 4-way on 2021

additional curiosity - advanced safety group requires laramie level B for $3,770 which I get that it likely requires the 12" Uconnect or something in that package but strange it can't be paired with the Level 1 package for almost 1k less which has everything level B has except premium sounds, rear under-seat storage and 60/40 split rear seat

They keep cutting stuff I might be looking at Chevy next. Fender flares not standard on Laramie anymore, really RAM?

deanno33

Reaction score
Level B threw me off, is why I put standard on Limited. It's level 2, on a Laramie, and it is listed.

From what I recall when ordering my 2022, they would switch Level 2 to Level B when they ran out of power folding side mirrors. That was for Laramie and Big Horn.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They keep cutting stuff I might be looking at Chevy next. Fender flares not standard on Laramie anymore, really RAM?
The stock flares do nothing except they punch a bunch of holes in the fenders to mount them. I wish they could
have been deleted when I ordered my 2021. I installed Bushwacker style Pocket Flares on my truck.

Malodave

2021RAMLaramie-LEER-122_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread