5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 1500 Limited + Tow Group = deletions?

jdawgjm

Reaction score
I had read some posts that early on in 2019 if one ordered the limited and optioned for trailer tow group package there was a loss of surround view camera. Is this still the case and are there are deletions?

Does the package add tow mirrors? I ask as I don’t see this in the description when doing a build.

Thanks for your help!

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 has tow mirrors and surround view camera. When I ordered the mirrors were not part of the tow package. Not sure about now.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This was true for 2019 and 2020 models. As long as you buy 2021 and later you won't lose surround view or power folding mirrors with the tow package.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had read some posts that early on in 2019 if one ordered the limited and optioned for trailer tow group package there was a loss of surround view camera. Is this still the case and are there are deletions?

Does the package add tow mirrors? I ask as I don’t see this in the description when doing a build.

Thanks for your help!
Trailer tow group still has surround view but does not include the mirrors. They are a separate $445 option. Same price black or chrome, but they are power fold and include the cameras, and trailer spotter lights. You can also add a trailer surround camera system.

Users who are viewing this thread