5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RAM 1500

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Just curious as to whether anyone has information on a facelift for the 2022 model year. Historically, three to four model years usually yield some type of cosmetic changes. 2021 seemed to be a major technology update. I was wondering if a slight change to the front fascia would be next?

I love my 2019 big horn but I like to update every 3-5 years. Thanks!

Guess we all will know in the next month or so

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious as to whether anyone has information on a facelift for the 2022 model year. Historically, three to four model years usually yield some type of cosmetic changes. 2021 seemed to be a major technology update. I was wondering if a slight change to the front fascia would be next?

I love my 2019 big horn but I like to update every 3-5 years. Thanks!
This site previously reported the refresh would be 2023.

It’s not going to be 2022; Ram has already released images of the 2022 10th Anniversary Limited and Backcountry editions.

djlopo

Reaction score
This site previously reported the refresh would be 2023.

It’s not going to be 2022; Ram has already released images of the 2022 10th Anniversary Limited and Backcountry editions.
Correct. I also made the original post in December of 2020. Thank you though.

Matrixband

Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 Longhorn on 8/13/21. Wanted a light interior as I live on the surface of the sun, and ordered the Southfork Edition Group. Is there any info out there that shows what the interior actually will look like? Comes with MFT which I’m anxious to try, but I am really frustrated that no one has a flush, hard folding bed cover that will work with it. Looking at Extang unless I can find one.
This is interesting. I ordered a longhorn, but now there is this Southfork edition. No interior photos anywhere I can find. I have seen the mountain brown 2021 10th anniversary edition, but this seems to indicate a different color combination. Would love to see the difference.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is interesting. I ordered a longhorn, but now there is this Southfork edition. No interior photos anywhere I can find. I have seen the mountain brown 2021 10th anniversary edition, but this seems to indicate a different color combination. Would love to see the difference.
Pretty sure I saw an article that said the Southfork would come with cotton-candy pink interior. 😬

HRCfan1

Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 Longhorn on 8/13/21. Wanted a light interior as I live on the surface of the sun, and ordered the Southfork Edition Group. Is there any info out there that shows what the interior actually will look like? Comes with MFT which I’m anxious to try, but I am really frustrated that no one has a flush, hard folding bed cover that will work with it. Looking at Extang unless I can find one.

I am always amazed when people buy vehicles before they are released. I would have to see it first to know if I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calileta

Reaction score
I am always amazed when people buy vehicles before they are released. I would have to see it first to know if I like it.

I have a pretty.good idea what it’ll be and did get a printout of what is supposed to be included. All the talk about cloth in the seats is concerning though.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen the mountain brown 2021 10th anniversary edition, but this seems to indicate a different color combination. Would love to see the difference.

Did it? I read it as being the same as the 2021 10th anniversary interior. It lists the color as mountain brown, which is the same, and mentions suede door inserts which is also the same. The only thing it doesn't mention is if the seats are also leather/suede, but from the information they released I would be surprised if it was much different from last years 10th anniversary interior. Great interior though, I have one and it's serving us quite well so far.

However, I also wouldn't be surprised if the information they released ends up being incorrect by the time they start being built. Also wouldn't count on the bright pedal kit that they list as included with the package, they also listed that for the 10th anniversary package and none of them came with them.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I took a chance to order the big horn back country version. I didn’t know what the interior would look like or the seats. I got lucky with my choice because I do love those black rebel seats.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

For me it's the same as the 2021 sans Uconnect 5 and the minor changes to the indigo interior. I'd take it anyway because I do not like black leather in Alabama heat.

It really is that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread