5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Was at the "Cowboy Christmas" convention/show here in Vegas on the weekend and they had a few brand new Rams on display. Was nice to look through it seeing as I ordered my limited, sight-unseen.

Was amusing to hear another guy talking to one of the Ram sales reps, complaining that he's been waiting for his '22 for months now and still nothing ... I kept my mouth closed :ROFLMAO:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Was at the "Cowboy Christmas" convention/show here in Vegas on the weekend and they had a few brand new Rams on display. Was nice to look through it seeing as I ordered my limited, sight-unseen.

Was amusing to hear another guy talking to one of the Ram sales reps, complaining that he's been waiting for his '22 for months now and still nothing ... I kept my mouth closed :ROFLMAO:
should have given them this web site:)

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
Thanks, I just looked on Rams website and saw $1k for my Rebel. I have EP pricing but every bit on top of that helps! Now the race is on to get it delivered by the end of the year.
did you have any trouble getting a dealer to give you the EP pricing I went to 4 dealers before i found one that would take my control number?

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
did you have any trouble getting a dealer to give you the EP pricing I went to 4 dealers before i found one that would take my control number?
Not at all. In fact, this dealer was willing to do EP on the 392 wrangler also. I almost walked out with one of those too but my wife would have killed me since she said I can't do anymore **** to my Jeep until she gets her damn Ram. Finally have a build date for next week, so I ordered her Retrax tonneau cover and some runnning boards to keep her quiet. Back to buying jeep stuff again lol

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Not at all. In fact, this dealer was willing to do EP on the 392 wrangler also. I almost walked out with one of those too but my wife would have killed me since she said I can't do anymore **** to my Jeep until she gets her damn Ram. Finally have a build date for next week, so I ordered her Retrax tonneau cover and some runnning boards to keep her quiet. Back to buying jeep stuff again lol
Nice. I ordered a month and a half before you (almost same truck) and no official build date for me yet. 🤬

Make it make sense Stellantis!!

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
Not at all. In fact, this dealer was willing to do EP on the 392 wrangler also. I almost walked out with one of those too but my wife would have killed me since she said I can't do anymore **** to my Jeep until she gets her damn Ram. Finally have a build date for next week, so I ordered her Retrax tonneau cover and some running boards to keep her quiet. Back to buying jeep stuff again lol
crazy most the dealers by me act like there to good to let me buy a truck at that price when they can get full price from someone else. finally found one to order it. ordered 11/29 and the dealer just emailed to say ship date is next week. not sure how that is even posable with so many orders taking months to be built.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They mean nothing, it's just an occasional email blast out to people in D status that have harassed the crap out of Ram Chat 😛

4jlcc

Reaction score
They mean nothing, it's just an occasional email blast out to people in D status that have harassed the crap out of Ram Chat 😛
I don't know if status matters...I got the same one this morning and my truck has already shipped ???

Last edited:

chris288

Reaction score
ive only reached out to ram chat once and that was 5 weeks ago and this is the 1st time ive received this letter. regardless, the dealer sent me an updated poc today D1 with a ship date of the 19th.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's interesting that they gave you a ship date in D1. I have a pacifica order is JS (built and shipped to storage) and still don't have a ship date!

grogol

Reaction score
I’ll make you a helluva (for me) deal!
Hi Eighty! Appreciate all the effort you put into providing us information! I understand you're from Tennessee. I LOVE Tennessee. I don't live IN Tennessee, but I"m FROM Tennessee. Also, I have one of the VERY RARE 2022 Laramie Quad Cabs that I can let go in an even-up trade with you for that very commonplace TRX you're driving.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Eighty! Appreciate all the effort you put into providing us information! I understand you're from Tennessee. I LOVE Tennessee. I don't live IN Tennessee, but I"m FROM Tennessee. Also, I have one of the VERY RARE 2022 Laramie Quad Cabs that I can let go in an even-up trade with you for that very commonplace TRX you're driving.
Let me think about that. But my decision will probably depend on what color your truck is.

Users who are viewing this thread